Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits 05:53 - Apr 23 with 1312 viewsElderGrizzly

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 10:44 - Apr 23 with 1133 viewsPinewoodblue

It isn’t Trump’s fault he was selected as Republican candidate. The whole system is corrupt.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 11:18 - Apr 23 with 1103 viewsLankHenners

This is it. This is the time that pointing out Trump contradicts himself will bring him down.

I don't think he even thinks about it like that anyway - every day he wakes up with the memories of yesterday erased and goes again, taking cues from the TV or the last person to speak to him before he says something in public.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 12:07 - Apr 23 with 1061 viewsmonytowbray

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 11:18 - Apr 23 by LankHenners

This is it. This is the time that pointing out Trump contradicts himself will bring him down.

I don't think he even thinks about it like that anyway - every day he wakes up with the memories of yesterday erased and goes again, taking cues from the TV or the last person to speak to him before he says something in public.

He’s aged 20 years in a month too.

Make no mistake. He is having a miserable time. This is not what he signed up for. His ego is torn to shreds and that hurts him more than anything else can. He was supposed to be the President of the economy and it is about to be the worst recession in a century.

Question - Was America as socially f*cked as it is now in 1929 in terms of rich/poor divide when TGD hit? As if not it could be worse this time round.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 13:56 - Apr 23 with 996 viewsJ2BLUE

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 12:07 - Apr 23 by monytowbray

Make no mistake. He is having a miserable time. This is not what he signed up for. His ego is torn to shreds and that hurts him more than anything else can. He was supposed to be the President of the economy and it is about to be the worst recession in a century.

Question - Was America as socially f*cked as it is now in 1929 in terms of rich/poor divide when TGD hit? As if not it could be worse this time round.

If ever there was a time for Bernie Sanders this was it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:05 - Apr 23 with 981 viewsSpruceMoose

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 13:56 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

If ever there was a time for Bernie Sanders this was it.

Not sure it's the right time for a politician carrying the false perception that his policies are 'extreme', when half the country is terrified that the genuinely extremist 'politician' is going to get another four more years.

I sometimes think folk in the UK underestimate the level of fear your average Dem voter in the states has right now. They want this nightmare to be over. They were never going to go for a more out there choice.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:16 - Apr 23 with 962 viewsLankHenners

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 12:07 - Apr 23 by monytowbray

Yes, he very much liked the idea of being president more than the actuality of it, given that he's a very stupid and lazy man who has never faced any consequence in his life and intends to keep it that way.

All he knows is that he's doing a great job by some vague parameter his diseased brain sets for him. His 'judge me on jobs' line has taken a massive hit but then again, standing strong and not letting a 'foreign enemy' defeat America plays wonderfully to his ultra-patriotic base.

Times have changed so much that it makes that question hard to answer. Society has clearly moved on and progressed since those days but the chasm between the haves and the have-nots is unbridgeable.

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:17 - Apr 23 with 961 viewsSwansea_Blue

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 11:18 - Apr 23 by LankHenners

Could be a lot to that. He seems to have a memory even worse than mine, and I'm not convinced he's all there mentally. But on the other hand, presumably if he had early onset dementia or something similar they wouldn't let him carry on. So maybe he is just a b@stard. He certainly seems to only be able to relate to the last thing he's heard.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:26 - Apr 23 with 948 viewsSpruceMoose

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:17 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Could be a lot to that. He seems to have a memory even worse than mine, and I'm not convinced he's all there mentally. But on the other hand, presumably if he had early onset dementia or something similar they wouldn't let him carry on. So maybe he is just a b@stard. He certainly seems to only be able to relate to the last thing he's heard.

I imagine they'd quite happily let him carry on so long as he didn't get in the way of what this has always been about - gifting massive amounts of money to the super wealthy and stuffing the courts with extremist right wing judges that will foul the country for generations to come.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:29 - Apr 23 with 943 viewsSwansea_Blue

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:26 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

I imagine they'd quite happily let him carry on so long as he didn't get in the way of what this has always been about - gifting massive amounts of money to the super wealthy and stuffing the courts with extremist right wing judges that will foul the country for generations to come.

Wouldn't he have to be declared fit? Or we he just pay someone off?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:38 - Apr 23 with 938 viewsSpruceMoose

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:29 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Wouldn't he have to be declared fit? Or we he just pay someone off?

Remember the first 'release' of his medical records? You can literally trust nothing about Republicans and what they say. It's an extremist cult these days.

All they would need to do would be just find another Dr Nick willing to declare Trump the superhumanest of all the President again and on the evil roadshow rolls. The facts of the matter are irrelevant.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 14:42]

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:41 - Apr 23 with 928 viewsLankHenners

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:17 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

As Sprucey says, the Republicans are shameless enough for it not to matter. He is also a complete tw@t as well.

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 861 viewsPinewoodblue

It is all electioneering. Sunday he made a false statement about testing, claimed the US carried out more tests than the the combined total for the rest of the world. Must have gone down with his supporters as he has repeated it every day since.

2023 year of destiny

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:04 - Apr 23 with 847 viewsSpruceMoose

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:00 - Apr 23 by Pinewoodblue

It is all electioneering. Sunday he made a false statement about testing, claimed the US carried out more tests than the the combined total for the rest of the world. Must have gone down with his supporters as he has repeated it every day since.

Everything he says is a lie. None of it matters. Whatever he says his cultists will lap it up.

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:15 - Apr 23 with 830 viewsSpruceMoose

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:04 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

Everything he says is a lie. None of it matters. Whatever he says his cultists will lap it up.

This tells you all you need to know about Republicans.

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:24 - Apr 23 with 815 viewsPinewoodblue

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:15 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

This tells you all you need to know about Republicans.

It also explains why it is important Democrats get out and vote when the time comes.

2023 year of destiny

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 16:13 - Apr 23 with 773 viewsSpruceMoose

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 15:24 - Apr 23 by Pinewoodblue

It also explains why it is important Democrats get out and vote when the time comes.

Indeed. Biden wasn't my choice, and I understand the negatives around him, but THE most critical thing is removing Trump.

Get him out, take back the Senate, and only then do the progressive wing of the Dems stand a chance at getting some of their policies pushed through.

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 16:17 - Apr 23 with 760 viewsBlueBadger

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 10:44 - Apr 23 by Pinewoodblue

It isn’t Trump’s fault he was selected as Republican candidate. The whole system is corrupt.

Well, he actively campaigned to be one, so....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 16:38 - Apr 23 with 712 viewsPinewoodblue

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 16:17 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

Well, he actively campaigned to be one, so....

It was an ego trip wouldn’t imagine he was expected to win the nomination.

2023 year of destiny

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 16:40 - Apr 23 with 709 viewsJ2BLUE

Predictably, Trump throws his allies under a bus when it suits on 14:41 - Apr 23 by LankHenners

As Sprucey says, the Republicans are shameless enough for it not to matter. He is also a complete tw@t as well.

Fook off mate, Sprucey's alright.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024