Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! 13:16 - Apr 28 with 1924 viewsericclacton

I could not take my eyes of the womans ear.
I tripped up twice, see how you get on, no lying if you do tell fibs i will call the police.

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:23 - Apr 28 with 1881 viewsBrixtonBlue

She's a babe. Is that a dildo she keeps swinging around?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:30 - Apr 28 with 1847 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:23 - Apr 28 by BrixtonBlue

She's a babe. Is that a dildo she keeps swinging around?

It could be, maybe one you blow up.

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:38 - Apr 28 with 1838 viewsEireannach_gorm

Unnerving until you see whats going on there. She has my hair problem but only on one side of her head.

Good game though ( ear watching ).
Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:41 - Apr 28 with 1827 viewsWeWereZombies

Right ear or left ear? I gave up after not single any of the first six...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:52 - Apr 28 with 1786 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:38 - Apr 28 by Eireannach_gorm

Unnerving until you see whats going on there. She has my hair problem but only on one side of her head.

Good game though ( ear watching ).

What do you think of this womans ear? why would she want to just show one ear, maybe it's a fashion thing like years ago women into fashion used to show just one armpit or something, or did i dream that, i don't know, i was probably drunk at the time.

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:57 - Apr 28 with 1771 viewsGeoffSentence

I am ashamed of myself and my filthy, primeval urges. I found myself almost exclusively focused on the décolletage.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 14:08 - Apr 28 with 1749 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:57 - Apr 28 by GeoffSentence

I am ashamed of myself and my filthy, primeval urges. I found myself almost exclusively focused on the décolletage.

And why not.
Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 14:19 - Apr 28 with 1726 viewseireblue

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:52 - Apr 28 by ericclacton

What do you think of this womans ear? why would she want to just show one ear, maybe it's a fashion thing like years ago women into fashion used to show just one armpit or something, or did i dream that, i don't know, i was probably drunk at the time.

Are you sure you are not thinking of Phil Oakley, and dreams of the electrical variety?

Login to get fewer ads

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 14:23 - Apr 28 with 1722 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 14:08 - Apr 28 by ericclacton

And why not.

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 14:31 - Apr 28 with 1705 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 14:19 - Apr 28 by eireblue

Are you sure you are not thinking of Phil Oakley, and dreams of the electrical variety?

I'm laughing like a nutter, brilliant.

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 14:44 - Apr 28 with 1671 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 15:53 - Apr 28 with 1621 viewsEireannach_gorm

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:57 - Apr 28 by GeoffSentence

Unfortunately we are not dealing with Amazonian women!

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 15:59 - Apr 28 with 1616 viewsGeoffSentence

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 15:53 - Apr 28 by Eireannach_gorm

Unfortunately we are not dealing with Amazonian women!

Those amazons like waving their arms over their heads, sniffing for armpit smells?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 16:16 - Apr 28 with 1601 viewsjontysnut

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 13:41 - Apr 28 by WeWereZombies

Right ear or left ear? I gave up after not single any of the first six...

at primary school there used to a kid who could fold his ears into themselves. He'd wait a while, blink and then - boing! - they'd pop out again. It still is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. If only Britain's Got Talent had been around then
Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 17:19 - Apr 28 with 1581 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 18:38 - Apr 28 with 1525 viewsericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 17:19 - Apr 28 by ericclacton

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 21:52 - Apr 28 with 1446 viewsEireannach_gorm

Strange coup[le i found on the internet thingy! on 18:38 - Apr 28 by ericclacton

Love it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024