Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bundesliga restart on hold? 21:57 - May 9 with 994 viewsChrisd

It’s being reported, the entire Dynamo Dresden team have been quarantined for a fortnight due to two of their players testing positive for the virus.
[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:02]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 22:05 - May 9 with 963 viewsElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/09/bundesliga-restart-blow-dynamo-

Indeed. They now can’t play for 2 weeks.
Bundesliga restart on hold? on 22:13 - May 9 with 932 viewsgainsboroughblue

Surely it is time football got the message that it is not going to be happening for a long long time yet, and any efforts, as well intended as they are, may result in things being ten times worse.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 22:50 - May 9 with 851 viewsvapour_trail

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 22:13 - May 9 by gainsboroughblue

Surely it is time football got the message that it is not going to be happening for a long long time yet, and any efforts, as well intended as they are, may result in things being ten times worse.

It isn’t well intended though, it’s desperation for the folding stuff and it’s embarrassing.

They should all sack off their competitions and come back when it’s safe to do so. It’s much more important to get the kids playing and protect the grass roots.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 23:16 - May 9 with 787 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 22:50 - May 9 by vapour_trail

It isn’t well intended though, it’s desperation for the folding stuff and it’s embarrassing.

They should all sack off their competitions and come back when it’s safe to do so. It’s much more important to get the kids playing and protect the grass roots.

I know that. I was allowing for a little bit of benefit of the doubt.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 23:16 - May 9 with 788 viewsEastTownBlue

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 22:13 - May 9 by gainsboroughblue

I was only reading this morning in relation to the Premier League that if something like this were to happen the whole thing would have to be halted again.

If they insist on completing the season it has the potential to be very stop start.
Bundesliga restart on hold? on 23:19 - May 9 with 781 viewsGuthrum

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 23:16 - May 9 by EastTownBlue

I was only reading this morning in relation to the Premier League that if something like this were to happen the whole thing would have to be halted again.

If they insist on completing the season it has the potential to be very stop start.

If it stops once like that, I doubt they'll be given another chance to start again for some considerable time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 00:21 - May 10 with 712 viewsquirkie

Start football again August 2021. Probably do the world a great load of good to be without the football or any sport come to that for 12months+. Can then re-evaluate what really matters in the world.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 01:44 - May 10 with 661 viewsSarge

Bundesliga restart on hold? on 00:21 - May 10 by quirkie

Start football again August 2021. Probably do the world a great load of good to be without the football or any sport come to that for 12months+. Can then re-evaluate what really matters in the world.

Why would it be good? I think you’re forgetting the reasons the majority of fans follow sport, and it isn’t money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024