Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus 11:49 - May 10 with 783 viewsTommyparker

The unnamed player, who will now self isolate for 14 days, was tested on Saturday, two other players tested positive earlier in the pandemic
Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 11:54 - May 10 with 753 viewsPecker

This is why it is to soon to even think about football yet.
Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 12:10 - May 10 with 721 viewsKeno

Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 11:54 - May 10 by Pecker

This is why it is to soon to even think about football yet.

If I was a very cynical conspiracy theorist bearing in mind it what Brighton have been saying about cancelling the season or finishing with but with no relegation I could just wonder if this is a little convenient for them

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 12:23 - May 10 with 672 viewstractorboy7777

Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 12:10 - May 10 by Keno

If I was a very cynical conspiracy theorist bearing in mind it what Brighton have been saying about cancelling the season or finishing with but with no relegation I could just wonder if this is a little convenient for them

I’d be interested to know who’s announced it. If it’s the club rather than a hospital, then I’d be very cynical too

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 13:04 - May 10 with 600 viewsfactual_blue

Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 12:10 - May 10 by Keno

They're a dodgy lot down on the south coast.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 13:12 - May 10 with 582 viewsEastTownBlue

Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 12:23 - May 10 by tractorboy7777

I’d be interested to know who’s announced it. If it’s the club rather than a hospital, then I’d be very cynical too

It was the Chief Exec. It wouldn't be announced by anyone in the medical profession and the hospital wouldn't be involved unless it was a serious condition.
Third Brighton player tests positive for cornonavirus on 13:32 - May 10 with 537 viewsPendejo

Partying with Kyle Walker? Probably not. Observing the stay at home advise? Probably not.

Glen Murray has been quite vocal hasn't he? Wonder if he will admonish his colleagues?

Of course they could have have all got it from the same delivery driver...
[Post edited 10 May 2020 13:32]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024