Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guido Fawkes exclusive lol 12:12 - May 24 with 1274 viewstractordownsouth

One person who "predictably lambasted Dominic Cummings" used to be in the Communist Party!!! I assume they're also denouncing their support for Brexit as we speak because Clare Fox was a Brexit Party MEP and used to be in the Communist Party

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:16 - May 24 with 1233 viewstractordownsouth

Some of the cult are still hanging on

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:17 - May 24 with 1233 viewsmonytowbray

Same sh1t with Guido. Another alt right pioneer of whataboutery.

Saw he discredited the Panorama on PPE as the NHS staff involved were Labour/union members, as if that somehow discredits the truth based on who is saying it.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:18 - May 24 with 1223 viewstractordownsouth

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:17 - May 24 by monytowbray

Same sh1t with Guido. Another alt right pioneer of whataboutery.

Saw he discredited the Panorama on PPE as the NHS staff involved were Labour/union members, as if that somehow discredits the truth based on who is saying it.

Yeah that was particularly disgusting, they were essentially dismissing people's safety concerns based on their political views. Which is the epitome of political point scoring.

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:23 - May 24 with 1191 viewsmonytowbray

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:18 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

Yeah that was particularly disgusting, they were essentially dismissing people's safety concerns based on their political views. Which is the epitome of political point scoring.

A lot of TWTD posters who claim to be factual and impartial really haven’t came out of this all too well in the last couple of months.

TWTD never forgets…

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:31 - May 24 with 1154 viewstractordownsouth

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:54 - May 24 with 1088 viewsclive_baker

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:23 - May 24 by monytowbray

A lot of TWTD posters who claim to be factual and impartial really haven’t came out of this all too well in the last couple of months.

Callis, I agree with you on a lot more issues than I don't, and this is certainly one of them. But this constant finger pointing and 'told you so' attitude that you adopt does nobody any favours, not least yourself. The whole 'I wonder who's questioning certain decisions' and 'you're best off burying your head' BS is unnecessary and actually detracts from what I believe to be thoroughly good intentions on your part. If we've learned nothing else from the past 4 years we should have at least realised that debate needs to be encouraged and done so respectfully. You'll be the first to berate the results at the polling booth, yet so many are unable to join the dots between calling someone an idiot for years and then scratching their heads at why they've doubled down, having being called it.

It's often not what you say, it's how you go about it that can positively influence, or not. When push comes to shove, we're probably on the same side of the fence, you and I. But there's a certain type of 'lefty' emerging that's doing more harm than good, creating division and polarisation. Don't be that guy.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 13:10 - May 24 with 1030 viewsmonytowbray

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:54 - May 24 by clive_baker

Callis, I agree with you on a lot more issues than I don't, and this is certainly one of them. But this constant finger pointing and 'told you so' attitude that you adopt does nobody any favours, not least yourself. The whole 'I wonder who's questioning certain decisions' and 'you're best off burying your head' BS is unnecessary and actually detracts from what I believe to be thoroughly good intentions on your part. If we've learned nothing else from the past 4 years we should have at least realised that debate needs to be encouraged and done so respectfully. You'll be the first to berate the results at the polling booth, yet so many are unable to join the dots between calling someone an idiot for years and then scratching their heads at why they've doubled down, having being called it.

It's often not what you say, it's how you go about it that can positively influence, or not. When push comes to shove, we're probably on the same side of the fence, you and I. But there's a certain type of 'lefty' emerging that's doing more harm than good, creating division and polarisation. Don't be that guy.

I see your point but what more can you do? It’s facts vs spin at this point.

When you spend years arguing with brick walls it’s hard not to resort to the bulldozer.

TWTD never forgets…

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 13:37 - May 24 with 957 viewsDarth_Koont

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 12:54 - May 24 by clive_baker

To be fair, the last 5+ years of politics have been about politicians and their supporters not caring about the truth or the citizens they are meant to represent. They've been taking all of us for a ride.

I can fully understand Callis pushing this point hard towards people who should have known what they were defending and even promoting the whole time. The odds are that they'll perhaps concede on Cummings breaking lockdown but let's be under no illusion that this is somehow a one-off. This is our democracy through and through.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 14:02 - May 24 with 878 viewsmidastouch

Guido Fawkes exclusive lol on 13:10 - May 24 by monytowbray

I see your point but what more can you do? It’s facts vs spin at this point.

When you spend years arguing with brick walls it’s hard not to resort to the bulldozer.

Mr Baker has written some real words of wisdom there that we could all perhaps learn from. Certainly not just Callis.
You clearly mean well Callis. Nobody is denying that. You are very passionate in what you stand for. Therefore, when you rub up against others that can be just as passionate in their opposing views, then it's easy for two worlds to collide.
We won't always agree with what we post on here but nonetheless, I respect your points of view (even when I don't necessarily agree).
Chin up mate.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024