Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise 11:05 - Jun 5 with 3134 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38333/skuse-hugely-disappointing-we-can-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 12:14 - Jun 5 with 2298 viewsSpruceMoose

Just to be clear, are we getting an apology for the last decade, or just this season? Not that Skuse should be the one apologising really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 12:24 - Jun 5 with 2283 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's a black humour actually. Same old same old. Lots of 'interviews' like that from Skuse and Chambers in the last couple of seasons while we keep declining. Large number of people will still lap it up as they always do.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 12:24]
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 12:58 - Jun 5 with 2225 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 12:24 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

It's a black humour actually. Same old same old. Lots of 'interviews' like that from Skuse and Chambers in the last couple of seasons while we keep declining. Large number of people will still lap it up as they always do.

It's a good interview actually, amongst other things talking about issues with his wife and child. You haven't actually read it though, have you?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 13:08 - Jun 5 with 2212 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 12:58 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

It's a good interview actually, amongst other things talking about issues with his wife and child. You haven't actually read it though, have you?

You did though didn't you?
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 13:43 - Jun 5 with 2158 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 13:08 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

You did though didn't you?

Well yes, hence I know what's in it.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 13:52 - Jun 5 with 2136 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 13:43 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

Well yes, hence I know what's in it.

Oh you 'know' .... Well done on you !

But you haven't actually read what I posted as there is a visible difference between what I have said and his interview. It doesn't surprise me though that you have responsed without paying attention to what I have said.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:01 - Jun 5 with 2118 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 12:24 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

As I was reading the article one of my first thoughts was 'Uh oh... Mach gonna have an epic meltdown reading this one!'

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:04 - Jun 5 with 2113 viewsLibero

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:01 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

As I was reading the article one of my first thoughts was 'Uh oh... Mach gonna have an epic meltdown reading this one!'

He's up there with blubfish and he's been doing it for much longer.
Login to get fewer ads

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:22 - Jun 5 with 2087 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:01 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Oh yeah I was gonna have it just like you and your meltdowns about Donald Trump, Antifa etc etc.

Had it been a Lambert interview then certain brigade would have had something to say. But I know it'd be fine in your eyes if they were knocking him.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:24]
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:26 - Jun 5 with 2073 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:22 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh yeah I was gonna have it just like you and your meltdowns about Donald Trump, Antifa etc etc.

Had it been a Lambert interview then certain brigade would have had something to say. But I know it'd be fine in your eyes if they were knocking him.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:24]

Bit of a bad look to compare your trivial footballing obsession with me being upset about people being murdered by police but ok, thanks for that!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:26]

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:30 - Jun 5 with 2057 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:26 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Bit of a bad look to compare your trivial footballing obsession with me being upset about people being murdered by police but ok, thanks for that!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:26]

With you being bizarrely obsessed actually. Care to open 35th thread this week about Trump?

Yes my trivial footballing obsession just like other TWTD members about other players.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:31]
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:30 - Jun 5 with 2054 viewsLibero

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:30 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

With you being bizarrely obsessed actually. Care to open 35th thread this week about Trump?

Yes my trivial footballing obsession just like other TWTD members about other players.

Teddy Bishop's back to full fitness next month.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:40 - Jun 5 with 2025 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:30 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Talk about reading a room buddy... great timing belittling people for being concerned about systematic police abuses! That's definitely comparable to freaking out whenever you hear the name Chambers or Skuse.

Anyway, it was only a joke. I didn't realise you'd blow up like Roy Keane at a Korea Japan World Cup reunion. I'm sorry if it upset you. Let's move on.

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:48 - Jun 5 with 2010 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:40 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Talk about reading a room buddy... great timing belittling people for being concerned about systematic police abuses! That's definitely comparable to freaking out whenever you hear the name Chambers or Skuse.

Anyway, it was only a joke. I didn't realise you'd blow up like Roy Keane at a Korea Japan World Cup reunion. I'm sorry if it upset you. Let's move on.

Whenever I hear the name Chambers or Skuse, yes because they are the useless parasites having a nice retirement period with us while picking up easy money. Sorry if that opinion above upsets you but I want our 11 on the pitch to play for the shirt. Both of them plus Lambert are excellent OFF THE PITCH though.

Whenever others hear about Lambert, Nsiala, Judge, Gwion Edwards. Exactly the same.

Anyway keep on ranting about Trump in the existing or new threads. This man really makes you insane.......... it was only a joke so don't hit your screen or keyobard ;)
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:49]
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:51 - Jun 5 with 2001 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:48 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Whenever I hear the name Chambers or Skuse, yes because they are the useless parasites having a nice retirement period with us while picking up easy money. Sorry if that opinion above upsets you but I want our 11 on the pitch to play for the shirt. Both of them plus Lambert are excellent OFF THE PITCH though.

Whenever others hear about Lambert, Nsiala, Judge, Gwion Edwards. Exactly the same.

Anyway keep on ranting about Trump in the existing or new threads. This man really makes you insane.......... it was only a joke so don't hit your screen or keyobard ;)
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:49]

Cool. Thanks for that Mach. Really funny!

No seriously, stop.

I can't breathe.

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:52 - Jun 5 with 1997 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:51 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Cool. Thanks for that Mach. Really funny!

No seriously, stop.

I can't breathe.

You are telling me to stop yet you're continuing yourself. I get you need to have a last word. OK ! You've got it. Will you be better then?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 14:53]
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:53 - Jun 5 with 1991 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:52 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

You are telling me to stop yet you're continuing yourself. I get you need to have a last word. OK ! You've got it. Will you be better then?

That one sailed right over your head didn't it?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:55 - Jun 5 with 1989 viewsLibero

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 14:52 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:00 - Jun 5 with 1961 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I've given you a last word yet you carry on. Forget about me I'm irrelevant as it's all about Trump this Trump that......
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:04 - Jun 5 with 1939 viewsfooters

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:00 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

I've given you a last word yet you carry on. Forget about me I'm irrelevant as it's all about Trump this Trump that......

When we all know the real problem is Skuse and Chambers.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:05 - Jun 5 with 1932 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:04 - Jun 5 by footers

When we all know the real problem is Skuse and Chambers.

I thought Nsiala, Edwards and Judge was.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:06 - Jun 5 with 1927 viewsfooters

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:05 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

I thought Nsiala, Edwards and Judge was.

Lambert out. That's all I'm sayin'.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:08 - Jun 5 with 1926 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:06 - Jun 5 by footers

Lambert out. That's all I'm sayin'.

OK your stance. Mine is bigger than that but it's all about opinions.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 16:44 - Jun 5 with 1822 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:00 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Surely this is the last word though?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 16:48 - Jun 5 with 1815 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 13:52 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh you 'know' .... Well done on you !

But you haven't actually read what I posted as there is a visible difference between what I have said and his interview. It doesn't surprise me though that you have responsed without paying attention to what I have said.

eh?

Yes there is a visible difference between what you've said and his interview, that's my point!

You're slating 'yet another Skuse interview' without actually having read it. It's not a normal pre pr post match interview, he talks about the very real dangers of Covid-19 with both his wife and child in high risk categories.

Try reading, educating yourself and then having a day off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024