Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee 18:32 - Jun 21 with 963 viewsvapour_trail

I am starting to think this is just one big trolling exercise from Johnson.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:33 - Jun 21 with 944 viewsBlueBadger

This is not a new story.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-chris-grayling-inte

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:35 - Jun 21 with 929 viewsbrogansnose

I thought the very same this morning, I can see no other reason for what this parade of schmucks say and do other than trolling.
Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:36 - Jun 21 with 925 viewsLankHenners

Smart play to make himself look good by putting the country's Most Incompetent Man in charge of something like this.

On the plus side there's a non-zero chance Grayling will accidentally publish the Russia Report in full by the end of the week.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:37 - Jun 21 with 906 viewsfactual_blue

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:35 - Jun 21 by brogansnose

I thought the very same this morning, I can see no other reason for what this parade of schmucks say and do other than trolling.

He certainly made some very bizarre decision when at the MoJ.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:50 - Jun 21 with 880 viewseireblue

It will be fine, he will just privatise the provision of intelligence to the committee, to some people that may know someone that had some intelligence once.
Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:54 - Jun 21 with 864 viewsbrogansnose

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:37 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

He certainly made some very bizarre decision when at the MoJ.

However someone like Grayling gets to be in a governmental decision making position is one of the great unsolved mysteries of our times.
Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:16 - Jun 21 with 833 viewshampstead_blue

Oh dear.

Grayling is a cart horse. Does he have some explosive gossip on Boris? I'm wondering how he manages to cling-on like a dried turd on a sheep's backside.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:21 - Jun 21 with 827 viewsvapour_trail

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 18:54 - Jun 21 by brogansnose

However someone like Grayling gets to be in a governmental decision making position is one of the great unsolved mysteries of our times.

He is a very funny man though broggers. A bit of comedy goes a long way in times like these.

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:31 - Jun 21 with 807 viewsbrogansnose

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:21 - Jun 21 by vapour_trail

He is a very funny man though broggers. A bit of comedy goes a long way in times like these.

So going back to your OP, have they put him in these positions for a 'laugh' ?

Unfortunately, Vapes its a comedy overlaid with deep pathos and, to me, brings me to where we are as a nation.

Anyway, new Phoebe Bridgers album is extraordinarily good.
Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:37 - Jun 21 with 789 viewsvapour_trail

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:31 - Jun 21 by brogansnose

So going back to your OP, have they put him in these positions for a 'laugh' ?

Unfortunately, Vapes its a comedy overlaid with deep pathos and, to me, brings me to where we are as a nation.

Anyway, new Phoebe Bridgers album is extraordinarily good.

I’m scrambling for positives where they don’t exist.

Not on my radar that, so thanks, have just downloaded and will give a spin when the jr vts are sorted. Check out dubbers thread with his hip hop mix on, it’s great.

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:48 - Jun 21 with 774 viewsbrogansnose

Chris Grayling to chair Intelligence Committee on 19:37 - Jun 21 by vapour_trail

I’m scrambling for positives where they don’t exist.

Not on my radar that, so thanks, have just downloaded and will give a spin when the jr vts are sorted. Check out dubbers thread with his hip hop mix on, it’s great.

Doing Dubbers Hip Hop mix tommorow, the man is always worth the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024