Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an idiot. 06:35 - Jun 27 with 872 viewsShawsey

Really no need for these type of comments.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/12015604/f1-condemns-former-boss-bernie-
What an idiot. on 10:18 - Jun 27 with 621 viewsGeoffSentence

What did he actually say? It's not reported in that link, just various people saying that he shouldn't have said whatever it was that he said.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What an idiot. on 10:22 - Jun 27 with 611 viewsbournemouthblue

It was something along the lines of Lewis Hamilton not appearing bothered about racism in the past and he was surprised he was bothered by a Spanish Fan taunting him with a black face costume? He also felt that the fact it's a primarily a white represented sport wasn't a problem etc
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 10:23]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What an idiot. on 10:27 - Jun 27 with 575 viewssparks

What an idiot. on 10:22 - Jun 27 by bournemouthblue

It was something along the lines of Lewis Hamilton not appearing bothered about racism in the past and he was surprised he was bothered by a Spanish Fan taunting him with a black face costume? He also felt that the fact it's a primarily a white represented sport wasn't a problem etc
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 10:23]

The comments I can immediately find are a suggestion that black people can be more racist than white people.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What an idiot. on 10:32 - Jun 27 with 549 viewsbournemouthblue

What an idiot. on 10:27 - Jun 27 by sparks

The comments I can immediately find are a suggestion that black people can be more racist than white people.

That would have been his opening gambit which I have missed in fairness

It almost makes Sebb Blatter look progressive

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What an idiot. on 10:34 - Jun 27 with 550 viewsClareBlue

Yes it was that black people are sometimes more racists and that sport 'doesn't have time to deal with racism'

and

“I don’t think anyone bothered about it before. They’re too busy trying to win races or find sponsors or something. Really other things that are of little if any interest.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/26/bernie-ecclestone-says-black-peopl

I think a good example of white privelege supported by economic priveledge, id ever you saw it.
What an idiot. on 10:41 - Jun 27 with 539 viewsClareBlue

And Hamilton probably summed up what most people are thinking

'“It makes complete sense to me now that nothing was said or done to make our sport more diverse or to address the racial abuse I received throughout my career. If someone who has run the sport for decades has such a lack of understanding of the deep-rooted issues we as black people deal with every day, how can we expect all the people who work under him to understand. It starts at the top'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024