Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible 19:22 - Jul 15 with 1090 viewsunstableblue

Wonder if they'll pip West Brom..

Young squad as well.. albeit a lot of foreign imports.

They'd certainly go up with a massively improved ground, and importantly a brand/style of football with a chance in the Premier League, albeit a small one.

Been watching the Premier League a lot after the restart, the quality of play is really very high, every player is the 'T' word and the majority of cases playing in very well set-up sides. It feels we are light years away at present. And without a clear direction, structure and plan from Marcus can't see us bridging that gap for a very very long time.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 20:32 - Jul 15 with 1020 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well at least you know where their players come from now

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 20:40 - Jul 15 with 1008 viewsgainsboroughblue

Even if they don't break into the top three, they seem as nailed on for a promotion from the play-offs as anybody could feasibly be. Fulham don't score enough goals and Forest, Cardiff etc seem a bit hit and miss.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 21:43 - Jul 15 with 951 viewsunstableblue

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 20:32 - Jul 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Well at least you know where their players come from now

Troll

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 22:30 - Jul 15 with 898 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Wonder if they'll pip West Brom.."

I wonder if they will pip Leeds.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 22:46 - Jul 15 with 884 viewsquirkie

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 22:30 - Jul 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wouldn't that be lovely if Leeds did manage to mess things up with 2 games to go, alas not going to happen.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 22:49 - Jul 15 with 879 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 22:46 - Jul 15 by quirkie

Wouldn't that be lovely if Leeds did manage to mess things up with 2 games to go, alas not going to happen.

3 points clear with 3 to play.

If Brentford win their last two it will have been a phenomenal 10 wins on the trot. For Leeds to fail to get 6 points from their last 3 games would not be unheard of at all.

I am not expecting it but still wouldn't be especially surprised either.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 08:00 - Jul 16 with 758 viewsArnieM

They really do deserve to go up IMO. I wish Town adopted their approach to the game.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 08:03 - Jul 16 with 752 viewsArnieM

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 22:30 - Jul 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Would LOVE that to happen, but Lids seem t9 be in the groove now and not many games left for Brentford to overhaul them I fear,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 08:33 - Jul 16 with 713 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Brentford 8 wins in a row.. incredible on 22:49 - Jul 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

3 points clear with 3 to play.

If Brentford win their last two it will have been a phenomenal 10 wins on the trot. For Leeds to fail to get 6 points from their last 3 games would not be unheard of at all.

I am not expecting it but still wouldn't be especially surprised either.

They only need 4 from their last 2, not 6. But yes 2 defeats from 3 isn’t unheard of - although I think the enforced break probably worked in their favour given the tendency of Bielsa’s teams to fade through a long season. They’ll go up

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024