Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid 20:19 - Jul 20 with 881 viewshampstead_blue

Bale is still Real Madrid's highest-paid player with his current contract, which does not expire until 2022, thought to be worth around £600,000 per week.

I genuinely didn't realise that he earned that much!
Top that up with endorsements and he's a very well paid ornament.

The game has gone to pot.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:30 - Jul 20 with 816 viewsBloomBlue

Must have a good agent
Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:33 - Jul 20 with 805 viewshampstead_blue

Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:30 - Jul 20 by BloomBlue

Must have a good agent

Barnett.

Is that the same chap who had Richard Wright? Has he had any other toen players and prized them away?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:39 - Jul 20 with 788 viewsBloomBlue

Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:33 - Jul 20 by hampstead_blue

Barnett.

Is that the same chap who had Richard Wright? Has he had any other toen players and prized them away?

Looking up the details it is the same agent Richard Wright had, not sure of any other Town players he was/is agent for.
Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:40 - Jul 20 with 779 viewssparks

Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:39 - Jul 20 by BloomBlue

Looking up the details it is the same agent Richard Wright had, not sure of any other Town players he was/is agent for.

bramble?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 21:04 - Jul 20 with 708 viewsWD19

....and he still would have received a massive pay rise if the move to China had gone through.
Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 21:43 - Jul 20 with 654 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Blew my mind. Bale and Madrid on 20:40 - Jul 20 by sparks

bramble?

Just... Darren bent, kieron dyer, Matt Holland, Titus ramble, Richard wright, Connor Wickham.

He advise Darren Bent against going to Newcastle when Ambrose did.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 21:44]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024