Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club 15:19 - Jul 25 with 1547 viewsPinewoodblue

Only 37.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 15:22 - Jul 25 with 1534 viewscatch74

It would be the headache of thinking of a song for him though.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:00 - Jul 25 with 1436 viewsLibero

He would make a brilliant ball playing centre half/sweeper/Libero for a Championship/League One club.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 16:01]
Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:03 - Jul 25 with 1423 viewsLankHenners

He's just waiting to be allowed to travel back to his club in China.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:09 - Jul 25 with 1404 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:56 - Jul 25 with 1326 viewsPinewoodblue

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:03 - Jul 25 by LankHenners

He's just waiting to be allowed to travel back to his club in China.

This tweet from him doesn’t suggest he is heading back to China.

Thank you to the friendly people at
@leytonorientfc
for accommodating me to train with them.

It feels good to be back training and feeling the ground!

Getting well prepared for my next challenge 💪🏾

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:59 - Jul 25 with 1315 viewsLankHenners

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:56 - Jul 25 by Pinewoodblue

This tweet from him doesn’t suggest he is heading back to China.

Thank you to the friendly people at
@leytonorientfc
for accommodating me to train with them.

It feels good to be back training and feeling the ground!

Getting well prepared for my next challenge 💪🏾

I thought I'd read he was, maybe not, I might have been mistaken.

I think the expectation is that he'll move abroad rather than stay at Orient or sign for another lower league English club.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 18:57 - Jul 25 with 1221 viewsFacefacts

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 16:59 - Jul 25 by LankHenners

I thought I'd read he was, maybe not, I might have been mistaken.

I think the expectation is that he'll move abroad rather than stay at Orient or sign for another lower league English club.

Hope we can sign him. Best player we'd have had for a while. Would make ( if fit for 25 - 30 apps ) us more likely to go up but Marcus "push boat out to get us up before the salary cap."
Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 19:59 - Jul 25 with 1178 viewsfabian_illness

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 18:57 - Jul 25 by Facefacts

Hope we can sign him. Best player we'd have had for a while. Would make ( if fit for 25 - 30 apps ) us more likely to go up but Marcus "push boat out to get us up before the salary cap."

We’ve got more chance of signing Bruce Forsyth as a tricky winger and Paul Daniels as ball playing centre half.
Login to get fewer ads

Ya Ya Toure training with Leyton Orient, looking for a club on 20:29 - Jul 25 with 1145 viewsgiant_stow

Ideally he'd be buy Orient of the donuts guy. Maybe Harry Kane could go in on it too (i take it non locals know he's sponserring and Orient this year)

Edit: not Jane
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 20:32]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024