Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great chance for Jackson 11:36 - Sep 11 with 590 viewshampstead_blue

Bournemouth no less.

He'll be agitating for that move.

That's FD and KJ gone (in mind for now but in body soon enough).
Who is going to replace them?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Great chance for Jackson on 11:38 - Sep 11 with 580 viewsHerbivore

Neither Bournemouth or Palace have come back with improved offers so I wouldn't be so sure that either of them will ultimately be sold. If Downes does go we don't need to replace him as we already have a glut of CMs. If Jackson goes we probably need another forward as we look a bit light up top. I'm not convinced either will go though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Great chance for Jackson on 11:48 - Sep 11 with 542 viewsjayessess

Great chance for Jackson on 11:38 - Sep 11 by Herbivore

Neither Bournemouth or Palace have come back with improved offers so I wouldn't be so sure that either of them will ultimately be sold. If Downes does go we don't need to replace him as we already have a glut of CMs. If Jackson goes we probably need another forward as we look a bit light up top. I'm not convinced either will go though.

Can't see either transfer happening, to be honest. Neither Bournemouth nor Palace seem to have reckoned with the wage cap making outgoing transfers from League One pointless, reducing much of any motivation we might have had to sell.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 12:09]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Great chance for Jackson on 11:53 - Sep 11 with 527 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Palace and Bournemouth need to take a piss or get off the pot.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Great chance for Jackson on 13:16 - Sep 11 with 421 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024