Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? 12:38 - Sep 13 with 818 viewsMullet

At corners they seem to be zonal and Chambers is picking up Garner and it leaves them watching Obi or another every time.

In open play Chambers had to sprint back more than once and both CBs have misjudged shielding the ball. Feels like a line cobbled together with no practice together.

Garner was very unlucky with that overhead, wouldn't blame them for conceding there but we need Holy and Dozzell bringing into things more to help them out I think as well as more communication all around.

Ward and Sears as a partnership down the left is looking good again though. An unexpected treat them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 12:56 - Sep 13 with 728 viewshowdonblue

Wilson and Nsiala are just not good enough.
Two of the poorest centre half's ever seen in this clubs history.
Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 12:57 - Sep 13 with 710 viewsMoriarty

Nsiala is an accident waiting to happen.

Wigan should have gone 1 up from the early corner.

We might get away with it today but...........

fka omuircheartaigh

Oh ffs Mullers. Garner this, Garner that. (n/t) on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 684 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Oh ffs Mullers. Garner this, Garner that. on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 687 viewsDyland

Joe and Mullers in the tree, etc.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 12:59]

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 646 viewsHerbivore

They're our third and fourth choice CBs and it shows. Hopefully this will be the only time we need to pair them together like this. We do look shaky at the back. Chambers really isn't a right back, he's not doing too badly but he doesn't look at home there and we'd look more solid with him in the middle partnering one of the other two.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh ffs Mullers. Garner this, Garner that. on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 645 viewsMullet

Oh ffs Mullers. Garner this, Garner that. on 12:58 - Sep 13 by Dyland

Joe and Mullers in the tree, etc.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 12:59]

Pipe down. The grown ups are talking x

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 13:01 - Sep 13 with 619 viewsMullet

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 12:57 - Sep 13 by Moriarty

Nsiala is an accident waiting to happen.

Wigan should have gone 1 up from the early corner.

We might get away with it today but...........

I think he was trying to watch the ball then doubted himself and went for the wrong man. You need someone in there talking us through those moments. It's got to be the keeper or the captain really.

I'm just glad neither have had to dive in 121.

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 13:08 - Sep 13 with 585 viewsTieDyedIn95

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 12:56 - Sep 13 by howdonblue

Wilson and Nsiala are just not good enough.
Two of the poorest centre half's ever seen in this clubs history.

Easily. The fact that we've not signed a centre half the standard this club needs since Berra and Smith departed in 2017 and 2018 respectively just shows how poor our recruitment has been. Wolfie is a youth product and the rest have been absolutely awful or past it (Collins).

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 13:15 - Sep 13 with 569 viewsTractorWood

I'd extend it to our whole defence. Looks garbage.

Otherwise we are decent.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Oh yeh, where? on 13:17 - Sep 13 with 550 viewsDyland

Oh ffs Mullers. Garner this, Garner that. on 13:00 - Sep 13 by Mullet

Pipe down. The grown ups are talking x

nft

Oh yeh, where? on 13:19 - Sep 13 with 544 viewsMullet

Oh yeh, where? on 13:17 - Sep 13 by Dyland

nft

Look up

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 13:27 - Sep 13 with 507 viewsmanchego

Nisial and Wilson as a partnership is not inspiring is it? on 13:15 - Sep 13 by TractorWood

I'd extend it to our whole defence. Looks garbage.

Otherwise we are decent.

I don't mind Ward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024