Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24,500 complaints about Diversity's BLM dance 13:53 - Sep 17 with 1079 viewsuefacup81

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54188788

The utterly predictable response to stuff like this is precisely why we need BLM.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

24,500 complaints about Diversity's BLM dance on 13:55 - Sep 17 with 1060 viewsHerbivore

Gone up 3,500 since ITV issued a response earlier this week. The state of it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

24,500 complaints about Diversity's BLM dance on 14:00 - Sep 17 with 1039 viewsSpruceMoose

"But it put me off me egg and chips so now I'm against BLM and equality" - Marge, 55, Ipswich.

I keep seeing it written that these kind of protests alienate people from the cause. But was someone who actually stops caring about racism and equality over ten minutes of their Saturday night being semi-interrupted ever going to be any use as an ally anyway? It's literally the minimum amount of disruption you could impose on someone. One step up from doing feck all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

24,500 complaints about Diversity's BLM dance on 14:10 - Sep 17 with 1009 viewsSpruceMoose

24,500 complaints about Diversity's BLM dance on 13:55 - Sep 17 by Herbivore

Gone up 3,500 since ITV issued a response earlier this week. The state of it.

I'm sure James McClean is looking forward to an outpouring of support come November for his desire to not make outwardly political statements in public. I mean, he must be, seeing as for many British folk the appetite for making political statements is now in the toilet.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

24,500 complaints about Diversity's BLM dance on 14:27 - Sep 17 with 956 viewsLankHenners

96% of complaints followed the original news articles reporting the original handful of complaints.

Just a bunch of racist dickheads who don't even know what they're complaining about being whipped into an outrage frenzy by other racist dickheads. Of course, it's *everyone else* that are the over-sensitive ones.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

24,500 complaints about Diversity's BLM dance on 14:42 - Sep 17 with 911 viewsclive_baker

Aside from the fact its utterly ridiculous and deeply worrying that people hold such views to be triggered by that, who the f*** has the time and inclination to complain about a dance on TV.

Absolute losers.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024