Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump - not to be sniffed at 22:28 - Sep 16 with 1955 viewsHARRY10

Anyone who has been watching Trumps 'town hall meetings' tonight might wonder why he is just gabbling on nineteen to the dozen

Note the dry sniff at 2.42

or at 4.23

you heard it here first

[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 23:06]
Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:33 - Sep 16 with 1905 viewsElderGrizzly

Ha. His Nazi Barbie has been spinning more lies just now

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:34 - Sep 16 with 1900 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just to clarify, you think he has Covid? Based on two very minor sniffs during lengthy monologues? Or have I completely misunderstood your point?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 1890 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:34 - Sep 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just to clarify, you think he has Covid? Based on two very minor sniffs during lengthy monologues? Or have I completely misunderstood your point?

I believe Harry is insinuating Pres Dumbass is partaking in a little extra something to improve his performance
Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 1877 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:37 - Sep 16 by ElderGrizzly

I believe Harry is insinuating Pres Dumbass is partaking in a little extra something to improve his performance

OK. That also crossed my mind and would fit with the rest of his post. I follow now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:39 - Sep 16 with 1865 viewsHARRY10

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:37 - Sep 16 by ElderGrizzly

thank you -

these came up very quick so I suspect there are other examples of his dependency for the script on his mate charlie
Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:40 - Sep 16 with 1853 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:39 - Sep 16 by HARRY10

thank you -

these came up very quick so I suspect there are other examples of his dependency for the script on his mate charlie

And of course, Trump has accused Biden of taking something which is always projection from him
Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:45 - Sep 16 with 1825 viewsHARRY10

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 22:39 - Sep 16 by HARRY10

thank you -

here he is again at 1.02

a 'friend assures me this is what people do having partaken

https://www'.youtube.com/watch?v=0weZ-zt3YPU
Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:33 - Sep 16 with 1729 viewsSpruceMoose

“ I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:43 - Sep 16 with 1703 viewsHARRY10

save starting another thread I will post this here

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/16/boris-johnson-is-tested-on-covi

and thank Bruce the Moose for his enjoyable post (above)
Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:45 - Sep 16 with 1689 viewsjeera

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:33 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

“ I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

f*cking hell.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:50 - Sep 16 with 1687 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:45 - Sep 16 by jeera

f*cking hell.

I don't even know what any of it means.

He's been pondering Elton John's organ? I doubt Elton will be interested in him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:58 - Sep 16 with 1666 viewsjeera

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:50 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

I don't even know what any of it means.

He's been pondering Elton John's organ? I doubt Elton will be interested in him.

The comments on the brain and mouth alone...

I want to say, 'rich coming from him' etc, but that doesn't cover does it.

The world must just look on in total bewilderment.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 00:03 - Sep 17 with 1655 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:58 - Sep 16 by jeera

The comments on the brain and mouth alone...

I want to say, 'rich coming from him' etc, but that doesn't cover does it.

The world must just look on in total bewilderment.

His cult members take the world's horror as a source of pride. The more the world criticises Trump, the more they love him.

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 06:09 - Sep 17 with 1506 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 00:03 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

His cult members take the world's horror as a source of pride. The more the world criticises Trump, the more they love him.

Another wonderful Trump policy...

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 09:16 - Sep 17 with 1316 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 23:33 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

I'd find it hard to deliberately try and mimic that in satire. How he does it is beyond me. It's not possible to think and speak like that unless some wires are disconnected somewhere. His brain is a mess.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 09:29 - Sep 17 with 1272 viewsNthQldITFC

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 09:16 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

I'd find it hard to deliberately try and mimic that in satire. How he does it is beyond me. It's not possible to think and speak like that unless some wires are disconnected somewhere. His brain is a mess.

I'd agree with that. The only similar thing I can think of offhand is the legendary Sir Rowley Birkin, QC, but of course he was always very, very drunk, and running at about half the RPM.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 12:27 - Sep 17 with 1204 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 09:16 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

Here's some more inspiration for you!

"Look, having nuclear – my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart – you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world – it’s true! – but when you’re a conservative Republican they try – oh, do they do a number – that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune – you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged – but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me – it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are – nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? – but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners – now it used to be three, now it’s four – but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years – but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 12:36 - Sep 17 with 1193 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 09:29 - Sep 17 by NthQldITFC

I'd agree with that. The only similar thing I can think of offhand is the legendary Sir Rowley Birkin, QC, but of course he was always very, very drunk, and running at about half the RPM.

Or Stanley Unwin maybe.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 13:43 - Sep 17 with 1151 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 12:27 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Here's some more inspiration for you!

"Look, having nuclear – my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart – you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world – it’s true! – but when you’re a conservative Republican they try – oh, do they do a number – that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune – you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged – but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me – it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are – nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? – but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners – now it used to be three, now it’s four – but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years – but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

It's almost Joycean stream of consciousness

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 14:17 - Sep 17 with 1101 viewsFather_Jack

Trump - not to be sniffed at on 13:43 - Sep 17 by You_Bloo_Right

It's almost Joycean stream of consciousness

This guy sort of nails it

Less is more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024