Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood, KVY, 23:27 - Sep 18 with 1934 viewsIpswich24

Both these players NEVER missed game at their former clubs. But guess what sign for us and yes you guessed it they are never fit! Everyone goes on about what great player KVY is but he no good to anyone to the treatment room.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Norwood, KVY, on 23:29 - Sep 18 with 1922 viewsJakeITFC

‘After eight League One appearances for Colchester, Vincent-Young suffered an Achilles injury which ruled him out of action for two months.[13]’
Norwood, KVY, on 23:31 - Sep 18 with 1907 viewscatch74

Norwood, KVY, on 23:29 - Sep 18 by JakeITFC

‘After eight League One appearances for Colchester, Vincent-Young suffered an Achilles injury which ruled him out of action for two months.[13]’

That is freaky Jake - look what I just copied to paste!
After eight League One appearances for Colchester, Vincent-Young suffered an Achilles injury which ruled him out of action for two months.[

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Norwood, KVY, on 23:34 - Sep 18 with 1901 viewscatch74

Norwood, KVY, on 23:31 - Sep 18 by catch74

After eight League One appearances for Colchester, Vincent-Young suffered an Achilles injury which ruled him out of action for two months.[

‘Norwood joined Forest Green Rovers on a permanent deal in June 2011.[17] In October 2011, Norwood had surgery on his hernia which ruled him out of action for a month.‘

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Norwood, KVY, on 23:39 - Sep 18 with 1872 viewsJakeITFC

Great minds!
Norwood, KVY, on 23:59 - Sep 18 with 1819 viewsbournemouthblue

It's quite common for players to suffer injuries at new clubs for various reasons

Hopefully both of them recover sufficiently

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Norwood, KVY, on 09:00 - Sep 19 with 1399 viewspatrickswell

Two months out injured? What a luxury. If nothing else he’s at least got up to speed with how we do injuries around here. That’s five months out last season and a pre-season injury stretching into the start of this campaign with no real word when he’ll return now. He’s fitting in here beautifully.
Norwood, KVY, on 09:34 - Sep 19 with 1313 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Last Season Spurs had 61 separate injuries of different degrees obviously. They weren't even top (Man It's were). This included long term injuries to Seesegnon, Lo Celso, Kane, Son, Lori's, Bergwign amongst others. We can bang on about are Physios/Sports science and blame the club as much as we want but for as long as we play 50 game seasons this is an inevitable reality.

We often here "Professional footballers should be able to play 2 games a week no problem" or words to that effect. If you research the impact on injury increase its not true.

Spurs, Untied and others who have really struggled with injuries in recent years do NOT have poor sports science.

We are in L1 and don't have the ability to spend millions on our medical team in house however the reality is there is only so much they can do. Our current injuries are not that bad. We're dealing more with niggles and relatively short term issues unlike last couple of years.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Norwood, KVY, on 11:04 - Sep 19 with 1159 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood, KVY, on 09:34 - Sep 19 by Terry_Nutkins

Last Season Spurs had 61 separate injuries of different degrees obviously. They weren't even top (Man It's were). This included long term injuries to Seesegnon, Lo Celso, Kane, Son, Lori's, Bergwign amongst others. We can bang on about are Physios/Sports science and blame the club as much as we want but for as long as we play 50 game seasons this is an inevitable reality.

We often here "Professional footballers should be able to play 2 games a week no problem" or words to that effect. If you research the impact on injury increase its not true.

Spurs, Untied and others who have really struggled with injuries in recent years do NOT have poor sports science.

We are in L1 and don't have the ability to spend millions on our medical team in house however the reality is there is only so much they can do. Our current injuries are not that bad. We're dealing more with niggles and relatively short term issues unlike last couple of years.

Trouble is, a lot of those 'niggles' have been going on for f*cking ages.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood, KVY, on 12:25 - Sep 19 with 1013 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Norwood, KVY, on 11:04 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

Trouble is, a lot of those 'niggles' have been going on for f*cking ages.

I mean we've only had 4 games and most of them it's more about getting fitness up e.g. Hawkins, Norwood, Jackson, Nydam.

KVY and Skuse are th niggly going on a while ones but they are new. Doubly annoying for KVY as he had been out.

Long term there is only Morris I think? Drinnan short to/Mid.

Compare that to what we've had in recent times where it has all been long term jobs.

Morris
Folami
Sears
Lankaster
Bishop
Nydam
KVY
Etc etc all long term same time ish.

Norwood, KVY, on 12:36 - Sep 19 with 986 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood, KVY, on 12:25 - Sep 19 by Terry_Nutkins

I mean we've only had 4 games and most of them it's more about getting fitness up e.g. Hawkins, Norwood, Jackson, Nydam.

KVY and Skuse are th niggly going on a while ones but they are new. Doubly annoying for KVY as he had been out.

Long term there is only Morris I think? Drinnan short to/Mid.

Compare that to what we've had in recent times where it has all been long term jobs.

Morris
Folami
Sears
Lankaster
Bishop
Nydam
KVY
Etc etc all long term same time ish.

Most of those on that list are still concerns..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood, KVY, on 12:46 - Sep 19 with 969 viewsjaykay

Norwood, KVY, on 23:29 - Sep 18 by JakeITFC

seems like a lot of the news comments crowd are getting lost and coming to the forum. bringing lots of great insights

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Norwood, KVY, on 15:41 - Sep 19 with 842 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Norwood, KVY, on 12:36 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

Most of those on that list are still concerns..

Only if your assessment of 'stills concerns' is they had a recent long term injury. And that's just obvious because I've named players with a recent long term injury. Only two of them still have the actual injury and the rest are fully fit except Nydam who is just coming to the end of his rehab.

We're doing the right things. We will have players pick up long term injuries though. It's football.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024