Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. 23:52 - Sep 19 with 1339 viewsjeera

Where do they come from?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-54217327

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 00:10 - Sep 20 with 1310 viewsBlueBadger

Fair play to her, in a year in which the Darwin awards has been inundated with nominees, this is a very strong entry.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 09:04 - Sep 20 with 1142 viewsemmaroyds

"no arrests have been made Police added"

I can understand that but I would expect charges to follow not wearing a seat belt. It's usual for the driver to get done as they are responsible for their passengers, therefore it could be argued that it was dangerous driving.

A bit of an over reaction some might think but imagine if she had got run over and you had been driving the car that hit her.

Throw the book at them m' lord.
Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 10:29 - Sep 20 with 1091 viewsPendejo

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 09:04 - Sep 20 by emmaroyds

"no arrests have been made Police added"

I can understand that but I would expect charges to follow not wearing a seat belt. It's usual for the driver to get done as they are responsible for their passengers, therefore it could be argued that it was dangerous driving.

A bit of an over reaction some might think but imagine if she had got run over and you had been driving the car that hit her.

Throw the book at them m' lord.

The driver is not legally responsible for adult passengers not wearing seat belts. If stopped they would get a talking to but that is as far as it goes in relation to adults, under 18s is another story. Even then there is a loophole.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 10:43 - Sep 20 with 1063 viewshampstead_blue

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 00:10 - Sep 20 by BlueBadger

Fair play to her, in a year in which the Darwin awards has been inundated with nominees, this is a very strong entry.

First thing Mrs H said......'Darwin Awards'.

Muppet.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 10:56 - Sep 20 with 1056 viewsemmaroyds

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 10:29 - Sep 20 by Pendejo

The driver is not legally responsible for adult passengers not wearing seat belts. If stopped they would get a talking to but that is as far as it goes in relation to adults, under 18s is another story. Even then there is a loophole.

I stand corrected. They can still fine the idiot that ended lying in the M25 up to £500. But she's probably the type that thinks it her basic human right to be a complete dick and out other road users in danger.
Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 12:40 - Sep 20 with 985 viewssolemio

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 10:43 - Sep 20 by hampstead_blue

First thing Mrs H said......'Darwin Awards'.

Muppet.

Does Mrs H mind you calling her a muppet?
Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 13:06 - Sep 20 with 970 viewsjaykay

can they make her foot the bill for closing the M.25. or do him like a lorry driver would be for not securing his cargo properly

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 13:30 - Sep 20 with 951 viewsGuthrum

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 10:29 - Sep 20 by Pendejo

If there's a loophole, that's probably how they fell out. Or that's what I told the arresting officer, anyway.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 14:10 - Sep 20 with 916 viewssolomon

As a great man once said

Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity
Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 14:12 - Sep 20 with 914 viewsjeera

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 14:10 - Sep 20 by solomon

As a great man once said

Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Was that right before he fell off that cliff taking a selfie?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 14:20 - Sep 20 with 908 viewssolomon

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 14:12 - Sep 20 by jeera

Was that right before he fell off that cliff taking a selfie?

No it’s was

Fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 15:18 - Sep 20 with 882 viewsdickie

Anyone else reaaally want to see the clip??
Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 17:13 - Sep 20 with 830 viewsVic

Fell out of a car filming for Snapchat. on 13:30 - Sep 20 by Guthrum

If there's a loophole, that's probably how they fell out. Or that's what I told the arresting officer, anyway.

Surely it would be a pothole in this instance.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024