Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... 18:46 - Sep 22 with 586 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

b@stards.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/22/cult-leader-vissarion-reincarnatio

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 18:48 - Sep 22 with 579 viewsKeno

Of course that isn't the real Jesus, he never wore red

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 18:50 - Sep 22 with 572 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 18:48 - Sep 22 by Keno

Of course that isn't the real Jesus, he never wore red

He was red to the core!

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 18:52 - Sep 22 with 562 viewsjaykay

'alleging that the cult extorted money from followers and subjected them to emotional abuse.'
that bit amused me, surely that's what most governments do.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 19:07 - Sep 22 with 543 viewsJ2BLUE

Should have gone with Aguero instead

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 19:13 - Sep 22 with 533 viewsHARRY10

I wonder who dobbed him in ?
The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 19:50 - Sep 22 with 520 viewsBlueBadger

They've interned Jeremy Corbyn?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 19:50]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:23 - Sep 22 with 492 viewsjeera

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 19:13 - Sep 22 by HARRY10

I wonder who dobbed him in ?

Иуда, the back-stabbing so & so.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:30 - Sep 22 with 482 viewsKeno

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:23 - Sep 22 by jeera

Иуда, the back-stabbing so & so.

Brutus?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:34 - Sep 22 with 474 viewsjeera

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:30 - Sep 22 by Keno

Brutus?

Брут невиновен

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:36 - Sep 22 with 469 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jimmy Bullard's getting desperate these days. As if I'm a Celebrity wasn't bad enough...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:42 - Sep 22 with 464 viewsmidastouch

Watched a documentary about him a few years back. I can't recall which channel it was on though. It might have been on the BBC but I can't remember for certain.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:47 - Sep 22 with 454 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:42 - Sep 22 by midastouch

Watched a documentary about him a few years back. I can't recall which channel it was on though. It might have been on the BBC but I can't remember for certain.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

The evil Russians have actually arrested (a man self identifying as) Jesus.... on 20:51 - Sep 22 with 448 viewsjeera

The Russians can mount a special ops effort to catch some guy who wanders about calling himself Jesus, but can't seem to find anyone responsible for an ever-growing list of Novichok poisonings.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024