Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another IFollow question 10:09 - Sep 24 with 645 viewsnoggin

I'm trying to buy a match pass for Saturday but am confused by a couple of changes from last season. Firstly, the price is showing in Australian dollars, rather than UKP. Price is shown as $A 12 which is no big deal but then when I go to pay it states "Package cost $A 15. Anyone else experiencing the same or know why this is?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Another IFollow question on 10:13 - Sep 24 with 621 viewshype313

I don't know, but given we won't be in stadiums for at least 6 months, it might be wise to have a section on here for all things related to ifollow as there seems to be so many technical glitches/questions.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Another IFollow question on 11:20 - Sep 24 with 568 viewsurbanblue

I'm in Oz and a Match Pass costs A$12. It increases to $13.20 with GST (Our VAT which is 10%) Could the extra be the Danish tax?
Another IFollow question on 11:23 - Sep 24 with 561 viewsnoggin

Another IFollow question on 11:20 - Sep 24 by urbanblue

I'm in Oz and a Match Pass costs A$12. It increases to $13.20 with GST (Our VAT which is 10%) Could the extra be the Danish tax?

I hope not, I'm in Norway Last season I was charged in UKP and paid the shown price of 5 quid. I know it's gone up to 7 this season but why am I seeing the price in $A?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Another IFollow question on 11:32 - Sep 24 with 529 viewsurbanblue

Another IFollow question on 11:23 - Sep 24 by noggin

I hope not, I'm in Norway Last season I was charged in UKP and paid the shown price of 5 quid. I know it's gone up to 7 this season but why am I seeing the price in $A?

Sorry, I actually typed Norway and then changed it to Denmark!

Last season a Match pass was a flat $9 and no tax. This year it just showed the extra when I went to pay. They never said the extra was tax. I just guessed it was and couldn't be arsed to ask them.

I have no idea why they should ask you for Aussie Dollars. However, my credit card details from last season had disappeared. When I logged on the cost of passes were shown in pounds. As soon as I typed in my card details the site seemed to work out I was in Australia and converted the price accordingly. Maybe try that?
Another IFollow question on 11:33 - Sep 24 with 523 viewsStokieBlue

If you plan on watching most matches it's more economical to buy the season pass if you are abroad or pretending to be.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another IFollow question on 11:38 - Sep 24 with 512 viewsurbanblue

Another IFollow question on 11:33 - Sep 24 by StokieBlue

If you plan on watching most matches it's more economical to buy the season pass if you are abroad or pretending to be.

SB

Indeed, although I have a fear that the season may not finish again and the thought of trying to get the money back from ifollow does not fill me with confidence. On that basis I have gone for a Monthly pass which is still a big saving on Match Passes.
Another IFollow question on 11:41 - Sep 24 with 509 viewsStokieBlue

Another IFollow question on 11:38 - Sep 24 by urbanblue

Indeed, although I have a fear that the season may not finish again and the thought of trying to get the money back from ifollow does not fill me with confidence. On that basis I have gone for a Monthly pass which is still a big saving on Match Passes.

Hadn't really considered that!

I assume the club still get a % of the money given to iFollow even if the matches aren't played, which is fine if that is the case.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024