Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? 12:51 - Sep 24 with 576 viewsFrankfurtBlue

I have missed Brenner sticking his phone in the Manager's face and monopolising the early questioning in his strangely fawning style.
Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:17 - Sep 24 with 549 viewsSitfcB

No video made public, done via zoom at the minute.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:29 - Sep 24 with 534 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:17 - Sep 24 by SitfcB

No video made public, done via zoom at the minute.

Thanks for the info. Any idea why they stopped making it public?
Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:42 - Sep 24 with 523 viewsSouperJim

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:29 - Sep 24 by FrankfurtBlue

I have no inside knowledge of the official reason, but I think it stopped during our tough patch last season. Lambo was becoming increasingly short-tempered with the press and as it was live streamed it was there for all to see. Fans started reacting poorly on social media and it was helping create a bit of a divide.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:45 - Sep 24 with 518 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:42 - Sep 24 by SouperJim

I have no inside knowledge of the official reason, but I think it stopped during our tough patch last season. Lambo was becoming increasingly short-tempered with the press and as it was live streamed it was there for all to see. Fans started reacting poorly on social media and it was helping create a bit of a divide.

He got fed up with Phil asking him about cheese. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:57 - Sep 24 with 504 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:45 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

He got fed up with Phil asking him about cheese. Def info.

That is just hard cheese.
Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 14:15 - Sep 24 with 477 viewsPhilTWTD

Are the pre-match press conferences still streamed live on here or anywhere? on 13:29 - Sep 24 by FrankfurtBlue

Not really, they just said so from the start of the season. I write-up everything that's said so nothing is missed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024