Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This suspect who shot the police officer. 12:17 - Sep 27 with 773 viewsnoggin

Police saying his hands were cuffed behind his back. How did he manage to shoot the officer and then turn the gun on himself? Crazy.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:20 - Sep 27 with 744 viewsHARRY10

Not so much Houdini,

but Howdidi
This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:23 - Sep 27 with 731 viewsThe_Last_Baron

He could have hid the barrel of the gun in a cavity, therefore it would have been difficult to find in a standard body search. To aim and fire it he could turn sideways towards the victim. It sounds like he shot himself in the neck by accident.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:33 - Sep 27 with 687 viewsnoggin

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:23 - Sep 27 by The_Last_Baron

He could have hid the barrel of the gun in a cavity, therefore it would have been difficult to find in a standard body search. To aim and fire it he could turn sideways towards the victim. It sounds like he shot himself in the neck by accident.

A revolver, which is what is being reported, would be rather bulky though.

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:54 - Sep 27 with 641 viewsPendejo

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:20 - Sep 27 by HARRY10

Not so much Houdini,

but Howdidi

Suspect you are not far wrong here as sleight of hand probably used.

Not having access to full details one can only speculate... But once cuffed behind his back he could have planes one of these from belt into both hands.

Snubnosed and with a small hand grip, could conceivably fit into the natural handspace created when hands are cuffed behind the back.

Would almost take "Dynamo" levels of sleight of hand but not impossible.

One of posts above mentions that when he shot himself he got himself in the neck... Back to Houdini and contortionism.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:59 - Sep 27 with 642 viewsOldsmoker

Tasteless remark warning.

Deaths in police stations have historically left us with more questions than answers.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:59 - Sep 27 with 635 viewsnoggin

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:54 - Sep 27 by Pendejo

Suspect you are not far wrong here as sleight of hand probably used.

Not having access to full details one can only speculate... But once cuffed behind his back he could have planes one of these from belt into both hands.

Snubnosed and with a small hand grip, could conceivably fit into the natural handspace created when hands are cuffed behind the back.

Would almost take "Dynamo" levels of sleight of hand but not impossible.

One of posts above mentions that when he shot himself he got himself in the neck... Back to Houdini and contortionism.

And all this after being found in possession of ammunition and so presumably searched for a weapon.

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 13:05 - Sep 27 with 618 viewsPendejo

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:59 - Sep 27 by noggin

And all this after being found in possession of ammunition and so presumably searched for a weapon.

Yes.

But that's the point 're sleight of hand.

For most of us our knowledge of procedure is from Interceptors and programmes of that type. I have seen a few times where after review of in car camera cuffed suspects have stuffed evidence down the back seat of the car. Thus, if gun was stashed in belt at base of spine it'd be "easy" to extract it and hold in cuffed hands as these will not be searched. Body searches normally follow a head to toe or vice versa procedure rather than from waist outward. If I am correct, expect procedure to change.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 13:17 - Sep 27 with 576 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

It was also reported that he shot the police officer 5 times. Crazy.
Login to get fewer ads

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 13:31 - Sep 27 with 542 viewsHARRY10

This suspect who shot the police officer. on 12:23 - Sep 27 by The_Last_Baron

At the moment, given that we don't know what type of gun it was nor what actually happened, speculation can only be that - speculation.

Let's see what comes out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024