Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto 15:50 - Oct 3 with 534 viewsHerbivore

Immense so far, stopping everything defensively and a lot better on the ball today compared to last week. Been a pretty ropey display overall this but he's stood out. Some lovely passes from Dozzer at times but probably not got on the ball as much as we need. Bishop has been quiet and Edwards has looked like a pub player.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Toto on 15:51 - Oct 3 with 516 viewsBluefish

Agreed although when Bishop is involved he looks a different class

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Toto on 15:53 - Oct 3 with 497 viewsHerbivore

Toto on 15:51 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

Agreed although when Bishop is involved he looks a different class

But it's been way too infrequent and hasn't really led to much. Nolan has less ability but is getting far more involved in the right areas.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Toto on 15:55 - Oct 3 with 469 viewsBluefish

Toto on 15:53 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

But it's been way too infrequent and hasn't really led to much. Nolan has less ability but is getting far more involved in the right areas.

Aside from the goal Nolan had a really sloppy start. He has got more involved and improved as the game has gone on. We need to get teddy into space behind Hawkins but we have been too deep. The front 3 link up play has been virtually non existant

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Toto on 15:55 - Oct 3 with 464 viewsacj

Best 45 I think I’ve ever seen from Toto, he’s been excellent. Fell asleep a little for that chance at the end, as did Chambo, but otherwise he’s been awesome today.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Toto on 15:57 - Oct 3 with 443 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Toto on 15:55 - Oct 3 by acj

Best 45 I think I’ve ever seen from Toto, he’s been excellent. Fell asleep a little for that chance at the end, as did Chambo, but otherwise he’s been awesome today.

I think that was Wilson not keeping the defensive line playing their man onside personally.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Toto on 15:59 - Oct 3 with 400 viewsacj

Toto on 15:57 - Oct 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think that was Wilson not keeping the defensive line playing their man onside personally.

Ooo, yeah think you might well be right thinking back, he was definitely deeper than the two to his right.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Toto on 16:01 - Oct 3 with 382 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s been immense all season so far. I’m struggling to think when we last had a CB who is so commanding. I know his distribution isn’t always the best, but as a stopper he’s first class for this league, and on this form better than most we had in the Championship.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024