Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leaving TWTD 15:44 - Nov 20 with 1790 viewsnewcastlefan1984

I am going in light of today's discussion today that I am coming off TWTD. I for my own mental health have too and have enjoyed being able to contribute to discussions.

I however had to stick up for my club and show my love and appreciation for Sir Bobby because he saved my club when it was heading for the abyss in 1999 and the club were falling apart.

I wish you all the best and I hope we can overcome co-vid 19 together and return to watching our beloved teams. Please send my love and best to your families and to your friends. I bid you all farewell and hope to see Ipswich have a successful season this year and beyond.

My kindest regards and best wishes
newcastlefan1984
Leaving TWTD on 15:45 - Nov 20 with 1767 viewsJ2BLUE

....what?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Leaving TWTD on 15:48 - Nov 20 with 1739 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Leaving TWTD on 15:45 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

....what?

It is because I have a difficult mental health battle ahead and I did not want to get embroiled in an argument about our treatment of Sir Bobby. I just wanted to say how appreciative I am of Sir Bobby and how high esteem I still and will forever hold him in. For me he is our best ever manager at Newcastle because of how he turned our club around.
Leaving TWTD on 15:51 - Nov 20 with 1698 viewsJ2BLUE

Leaving TWTD on 15:48 - Nov 20 by newcastlefan1984

It is because I have a difficult mental health battle ahead and I did not want to get embroiled in an argument about our treatment of Sir Bobby. I just wanted to say how appreciative I am of Sir Bobby and how high esteem I still and will forever hold him in. For me he is our best ever manager at Newcastle because of how he turned our club around.

Yea sorry hadn't seen the posts in the other thread.

Please don't leave because of that. I think it's just because everyone loved him that both clubs want to claim him as their own rather than celebrate the shared love. I think it's also because he undoubtedly loved Town but most would reluctantly admit his heart was Newcastle's.

I've always liked the idea of the Sir Bobby pre season tournament although a tournament with Barcelona and Ipswich looks further away than ever.

Please don't feel you have to go. If you'd like to talk about any issues you're battling as well we are happy to listen.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 15:52]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Leaving TWTD on 15:52 - Nov 20 with 1686 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

For your mental health, I wish you all the best, I encourage all to seek the help out there, and that goes for anyone on here that struggles with any form of mental health issues.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Leaving TWTD on 16:44 - Nov 20 with 1536 viewsChrisd

Giving yourself some time away from here without contributing can be the best medicine you need Newcastlefan1984. Hopefully, it won't be for too long though.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 16:56]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Leaving TWTD on 19:39 - Nov 20 with 1343 viewsBlueastheycome

Hi mate. Wishing you and you’re family all the very best. Enjoy the rest !!
Leaving TWTD on 20:53 - Nov 20 with 1185 viewsvapour_trail

You are one of our great away fans here mate, with wednesdayjon and the sister shagging ulla.

Take care and come back soon pal.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Leaving TWTD on 02:36 - Nov 21 with 959 viewsOldsmoker

Sad to see you go but I get your reasons why.
It takes years to become good friends, yet you can lose them in seconds by saying the wrong thing.
Stay safe.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Leaving TWTD on 05:34 - Nov 21 with 908 viewsNewcyBlue

Give me a shout if you’re ever up this way bonny lad.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Leaving TWTD on 12:55 - Nov 21 with 723 viewsfergalsharkey

The bloke was god.

We all agree on that.

Thats all that needs to be said ,good luck sir.

Poll: Cook out?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024