Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the fans been critical of the younger players? 21:38 - Dec 1 with 797 viewsnoggin

I've only really senn criticism of manager and owner.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:39 - Dec 1 with 790 viewsSwailsey

No, he’s a maniac!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:40 - Dec 1 with 768 viewsSpruceMoose

No. He's gone full Giuliani. Making up whatever he can to avoid taking any responsibility.

He probably had Just For Men running down his face while giving that interview..

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:42 - Dec 1 with 737 viewsRyorry

I've been reading a lot on here lately & haven't seen a single post critical of younger players, not one.

Looks like deflection to me - he himself & ME have been the targets in the firing line (I wish that were literal - in the Alan Sugar sense).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:44 - Dec 1 with 712 viewsSpruceMoose

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:40 - Dec 1 by SpruceMoose

No. He's gone full Giuliani. Making up whatever he can to avoid taking any responsibility.

He probably had Just For Men running down his face while giving that interview..

Did you report this, PR Disaster Paul? 😂

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:48 - Dec 1 with 641 viewsTheBoyBlue

The only person I've seen criticise the youngsters is Lambert.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:51 - Dec 1 with 603 viewswkj

We were critical of his decision to play Gibbs, but not because we devalued the player, but because it was reckless with other more experienced players available. A 17 year old should never make their first league debut as a starter in a must win game, not unless they're a world beater and mentally prepped.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:51 - Dec 1 with 603 viewspointofblue

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:42 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

I've been reading a lot on here lately & haven't seen a single post critical of younger players, not one.

Looks like deflection to me - he himself & ME have been the targets in the firing line (I wish that were literal - in the Alan Sugar sense).

To be fair I’ve criticised McGuinness and Woolfenden was getting criticism from some for recent performances being a step back on what he can do. Bennetts has had some too, including tonight.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:53 - Dec 1 with 573 viewswkj

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:51 - Dec 1 by pointofblue

To be fair I’ve criticised McGuinness and Woolfenden was getting criticism from some for recent performances being a step back on what he can do. Bennetts has had some too, including tonight.

Bennetts simply isn't up for the task yet. He's a player with potential, but a long way from being integral in our squad as we need him to be.

Login to get fewer ads

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:53 - Dec 1 with 550 viewsDanTheMan

Yes.

Which is some amazing projection.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:56 - Dec 1 with 520 viewsRyorry

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:51 - Dec 1 by pointofblue

Ah, fair enough, thanks for pointing that out. I'd also forgotten about Gibbs, but that was a different context of course, aimed at PL and not the player himself.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:59 - Dec 1 with 460 viewspointofblue

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:56 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

Ah, fair enough, thanks for pointing that out. I'd also forgotten about Gibbs, but that was a different context of course, aimed at PL and not the player himself.

Yes, the Gibbs criticism was towards Lambert, asking why did he put a player out there who didn’t have the support in place to do his best - it wasn’t towards Gibbs itself.

McGavin’s been widely praised as well.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 22:03 - Dec 1 with 428 viewswkj

Have the fans been critical of the younger players? on 21:56 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

I mean, traditionally, we're no angels and there have been times some of our fans have been very hard on young players. Though where he got the idea from tonight is completely beyond me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024