Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How was Jacko on saturday? 12:02 - Nov 23 with 446 viewsWallingford_Boy

Not a dig at the guy, genuine question (yes I don't rate him, but wondered if he looked like he was getting back up to speed yet).

RIP Sir Bobby

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:10 - Nov 23 with 430 viewsHerbivore

His pace in behind was our only threat. Created our only real chance of the first half by getting in behind and producing a good cut back. Could possibly have had a pen for being taken out by the keeper after getting in behind again in the second half. Did okay, but was isolated because he was flanked by Judge and Sears who were really poor again. Personally I still think he's best used as a wide forward but Lambert prefers Judge and Sears in those roles for some reason.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:30 - Nov 23 with 396 viewsHullblue

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:10 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

His pace in behind was our only threat. Created our only real chance of the first half by getting in behind and producing a good cut back. Could possibly have had a pen for being taken out by the keeper after getting in behind again in the second half. Did okay, but was isolated because he was flanked by Judge and Sears who were really poor again. Personally I still think he's best used as a wide forward but Lambert prefers Judge and Sears in those roles for some reason.

Completely agree. Think his pace in behind as a wide forward would help to push teams back too. Would love to see Norwood through the middle, Jackson on the right and Edwards on the left.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:33 - Nov 23 with 382 viewsMetal_Hacker

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:30 - Nov 23 by Hullblue

Completely agree. Think his pace in behind as a wide forward would help to push teams back too. Would love to see Norwood through the middle, Jackson on the right and Edwards on the left.

What are the locals sating about tomorrows game over in Hull ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:39 - Nov 23 with 366 viewsHullblue

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:33 - Nov 23 by Metal_Hacker

What are the locals sating about tomorrows game over in Hull ?

Sorry mate I’ve got no idea - I’ve been back down south for about a decade! Should really get around to changing my username at some point.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:40 - Nov 23 with 360 viewsMetal_Hacker

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:39 - Nov 23 by Hullblue

Sorry mate I’ve got no idea - I’ve been back down south for about a decade! Should really get around to changing my username at some point.

HaHa fair enough

Poll: If it were one or the other

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:48 - Nov 23 with 341 viewsDarth_Koont

How was Jacko on saturday? on 12:10 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Agree with all that.

With Norwood, Hawkins or Drinan occupying the centre backs, Jackson and Edwards looking to get in behind from the wider positions, Teddy running at them from deep and Dozzell supplying the bullets we’d have a side that could create chances from very little.

Without that we seem to be trying to pass our way through the opposition which needs a level of team cohesion and all-round control of the ball that we just don’t have.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024