Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the 2000 fans going to future games.... 21:35 - Nov 28 with 1278 viewsJackSted

This is your opportunity to make our voices heard.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:36 - Nov 28 with 1276 viewspointofblue

Is that permitted? Due to COVID I thought the fans had to sit in silence?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:37 - Nov 28 with 1251 viewsPlums

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:36 - Nov 28 by pointofblue

They could all wear black.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:37 - Nov 28 with 1252 viewsJackSted

Banners etc will do. I'm sure we're not just gonna sit there in silence especially in the current situation
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 21:38]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:39 - Nov 28 with 1222 viewsGuthrum

First person gets a card with the letter "F", the second an "O" and so on. Fans can all hold them up to celebrate the opposition scoring.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 1198 viewsBlueBadger

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:39 - Nov 28 by Guthrum

First person gets a card with the letter "F", the second an "O" and so on. Fans can all hold them up to celebrate the opposition scoring.

Bloody hell.

I thought today's revelations would mean that We Are All Phil. Instead, We Are All Bluefish.

And for that, if nothing else, Lambert needs to go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 22:02 - Nov 28 with 1130 viewsGuthrum

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 21:44 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

Bloody hell.

I thought today's revelations would mean that We Are All Phil. Instead, We Are All Bluefish.

And for that, if nothing else, Lambert needs to go.

Being slightly tongue-in-cheek. But the sentiment is there. Lack of success as Manager of ITFC is one thing, bad enough in its own right. Banning Phil for something somebody else posted on his forum is egregious.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 1093 viewsBlueBadger

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 22:02 - Nov 28 by Guthrum

Being slightly tongue-in-cheek. But the sentiment is there. Lack of success as Manager of ITFC is one thing, bad enough in its own right. Banning Phil for something somebody else posted on his forum is egregious.

And that's another reason to want him gone - he's upset Guffers.

Upsetting Guffers is like being rude to David Attenborough.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 23:36 - Nov 28 with 970 viewstextbackup

Problem is, with only 2000 in there, those voicing an opinion will be singled out, then probably slung out.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 08:59 - Nov 29 with 833 viewsskankerman

Best way of being heard is the 2000 fans not going send the message to Evans very quickly
To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 10:53 - Nov 29 with 746 viewsArnieM

The biggest statement the fans could make is to not go to the games.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 11:20 - Nov 29 with 713 viewsAce_High1

By going you are supporting the current regime - Evans and Lambert.

What bigger statement could the fans make right now than by no one attending the next home game when fans are allowed in?

With all the focus on the football industry and getting fans back, we would probably be the only professional club in the country that's no fans in when they are now allowed..... imagine the message that would send? It would make national media......
To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 13:55 - Nov 29 with 671 viewspelles321

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 11:20 - Nov 29 by Ace_High1

What bigger statement could the fans make right now than by no one attending the next home game when fans are allowed in?

With all the focus on the football industry and getting fans back, we would probably be the only professional club in the country that's no fans in when they are now allowed..... imagine the message that would send? It would make national media......

Any opportunity I get to go to watch Ipswich, I’m going. I really don’t appreciate being judged by a fellow supporter for doing that.

I’m not pleased with how we’re playing, and I don’t like the way the season is drifting. However, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a game of football and I’m not ashamed to say I’ve missed it (as well as other parts of pre-Covid life).

You, and other supporters can do what you choose. Causing the kind of division of fans your post is suggesting feels very unhelpful.
To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 14:12 - Nov 29 with 634 viewsbrushhand

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 11:20 - Nov 29 by Ace_High1

when's the last time we made media headlines?
we are basically becoming irrelevant.
To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 14:20 - Nov 29 with 621 viewsBlue_Order

To the 2000 fans going to future games.... on 10:53 - Nov 29 by ArnieM

The biggest statement the fans could make is to not go to the games.

This.

The club running a ballot to decide who gets in, but then not even being able to fill it, would send a very clear message.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024