Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burley quote 13:26 - Nov 29 with 974 viewstractorlad01

“The tradition of this club, with what Alf Ramsey, Bobby Robson and even myself achieved shouldn't be forgotten. Right now, Ipswich should be contesting for the top six in the Championship every year at the very least — that's where I think they should be. I was at the club for 21 years as a player and manager and the standard never dropped below that. That's the level Ipswich Town should be endeavouring to be at again. That's where they should expect to be. It's that type of club.When I took over in 1994 the first thing I said was I wanted to take the club back into Europe and we did that“

Surely It would be great to have someone like this back at the club in any capacity.
Burley quote on 14:01 - Nov 29 with 835 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Burley quote on 14:05 - Nov 29 with 803 viewsgazzer1999

Burley quote on 14:01 - Nov 29 by BryanPlug

O'Neill is not going to urinate on his own fire is he?
Burley quote on 14:13 - Nov 29 with 767 viewskeighleyblue

this quote should be pinned to the top of this board.
Burley quote on 14:14 - Nov 29 with 757 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The fans are now united against Lambert. The opposite would be true for Burley, or someone else with club connections. And it's one throw of the dice Evans hasn't tried. People who actually care about the club will always give more, work that little bit harder and just get it that little bit more than any outsider could.

A bit of care and proper coaching; who knows, it could just work.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Burley quote on 14:43 - Nov 29 with 701 viewsskankerman

Bring George back steady the ship then move into a DOF role with a younger manager next season or 2
Burley quote on 14:47 - Nov 29 with 680 viewsJ2BLUE

Burley quote on 14:01 - Nov 29 by BryanPlug

Because he couldn't have someone like that and run the club the way he does. The likes of Burnley aren't going to parrot the rubbish we've had to listen to. It's much better for Evans to use an unknown who can act as a lightning rod.

To this day we still have fans who don't understand that Evans is the all powerful dictator.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Burley quote on 14:50 - Nov 29 with 655 viewsAce_High1

Burley quote on 14:47 - Nov 29 by J2BLUE

Because he couldn't have someone like that and run the club the way he does. The likes of Burnley aren't going to parrot the rubbish we've had to listen to. It's much better for Evans to use an unknown who can act as a lightning rod.

To this day we still have fans who don't understand that Evans is the all powerful dictator.

Are you really saying Clegg, Symonds, Milne and O'Neil are all yes men, puppets?

Whatever next!!
Burley quote on 16:25 - Nov 29 with 521 viewsArnieM

Is this a recent GB comment ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024