Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. 19:39 - Dec 6 with 877 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.essexlive.news/news/celebs-tv/strictly-come-dancing-viewers-complain

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 20:41 - Dec 6 with 766 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lol. We watched it last night and it was a play on Priscilla Queen of the Desert. The lead male (sorry, don’t know his name not a regular watcher) was as camp as a boy scout convention, but looked like he was having the time of his life. Anyone getting upset over that is a right miserable tvvat.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 20:50 - Dec 6 with 756 viewsBlueBadger

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 20:41 - Dec 6 by Swansea_Blue

Lol. We watched it last night and it was a play on Priscilla Queen of the Desert. The lead male (sorry, don’t know his name not a regular watcher) was as camp as a boy scout convention, but looked like he was having the time of his life. Anyone getting upset over that is a right miserable tvvat.

It is a really weird thing to get uspet about init. Drag is a massive part of English historical culture, going back hundreds of years.

Imagine hating Britain so much that you hate her grand old traditions.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 07:19 - Dec 7 with 651 viewsCoastalblue

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 20:50 - Dec 6 by BlueBadger

It is a really weird thing to get uspet about init. Drag is a massive part of English historical culture, going back hundreds of years.

I'm not really a watcher of it, the other half has it on though, but anybody who watches Strictly and then gets offended about something a bit camp, well flabbergasted!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 08:34 - Dec 7 with 583 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

To be fair, if you read the article there aren't many complaining. Most of the quotes are positive. But "Show generally loved" isn't such a clicky headline.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 08:40 - Dec 7 with 574 viewsDanTheMan

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 20:50 - Dec 6 by BlueBadger

Yeah that's what strikes me as weird, drag acts have been on mainstream TV for years and years.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

And whilst we're doing Snowflake News. on 09:15 - Dec 7 with 550 viewstractordownsouth

Essex? That's what Mark Francois is up to these days

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024