Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? 09:24 - Jan 2 with 1446 viewsHipsterectomy

Edit - 6mins thought I had time stamped
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 9:25]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 09:42 - Jan 2 with 1392 viewsKeno

in fairness do you need the words after players?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 09:43 - Jan 2 with 1385 viewsBlueBadger

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 09:42 - Jan 2 by Keno

in fairness do you need the words after players?

Ignore me, I'm not reading properly
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 9:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 10:03 - Jan 2 with 1364 viewsericclacton

He is a trickster. I mean he is a bricklayer
Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 10:05 - Jan 2 with 1355 viewsKeno

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 09:43 - Jan 2 by BlueBadger

Ignore me, I'm not reading properly
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 9:48]

Can you just clarify when you say "Ignore me' do you mean just in regard to this thread or in general?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 11:38 - Jan 2 with 1263 viewsericclacton

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 15:12 - Jan 2 with 1128 viewsGeoffSentence

timestamps don't work when embedded here.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 19:57 - Jan 2 with 1026 viewsericclacton

this man left out the bridge.

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 20:08 - Jan 2 with 1011 viewsericclacton

This man can't sing.

Login to get fewer ads

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 978 viewsericclacton

That's more like it, i think he thinks he's a Byrd.

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 20:45 - Jan 2 with 965 viewsericclacton

Jackpot.

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 20:50 - Jan 2 with 958 viewsNthsuffolkblue

On 6 mins? Where the defender plays it straight to the striker a little outside his area? Are you sure he hasn't?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 19:29 - Jan 3 with 765 viewsericclacton

It's Frank Watkinson, wonderful, he has a beautiful soul.

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 19:49 - Jan 3 with 744 viewsericclacton

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 19:51 - Jan 3 with 738 viewsericclacton

Why hasn't Lambert coached our players to do this? on 20:59 - Jan 3 with 705 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024