Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Actions have consequences - Part 643 17:28 - Jan 15 with 769 viewsSteve_M

You reap what you sow.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-protest-cases-insight/arrested-capi

Some prize quotes in the article:

"An FBI agent said in an affidavit that he identified former Olympic swimmer Klete Keller - who has two gold medals and three other medals - inside the Capitol because he was tall, unmasked, and wearing an Olympic patch on the shoulder of his jacket."

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:37 - Jan 15 with 719 viewsBlueBadger

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm enjoying the glorious irony of people who've spent all year refusing t wear masks 'because freedom' now losing their freedom because of said refusal.
Also, speaking of people who vote for Parties of Personal Responsibility:

https://www.theroot.com/more-capitol-rioters-arrested-including-man-pictured-w-1

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:45 - Jan 15 with 691 viewsIllinoisblue

Almost as smart as the guy who wore his work ID badge to the riot. We live in extraordinary times.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 684 viewsBlueBadger

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:45 - Jan 15 by Illinoisblue

Almost as smart as the guy who wore his work ID badge to the riot. We live in extraordinary times.

Do you think it's the enthusiasm for white supremacy that makes them stupid or stupidity that makes them enthusiastic for white supremacists?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:50 - Jan 15 with 686 viewsBlueBadger

The FSM farce continues by BlueBadger 14 Jan 2021 15:13
Reminder: If everyone could use no nasty names* to describe these people then, that would be lovely.

*Terms like 'picaninny' or 'bum boy' exempt from the classification of Abusive Language.

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:53 - Jan 15 with 682 viewsfactual_blue

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:37 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm enjoying the glorious irony of people who've spent all year refusing t wear masks 'because freedom' now losing their freedom because of said refusal.
Also, speaking of people who vote for Parties of Personal Responsibility:

https://www.theroot.com/more-capitol-rioters-arrested-including-man-pictured-w-1

This very point was made on Mock The Week last night.

Are you actually Ed Byrne?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 18:01 - Jan 15 with 669 viewsBlueBadger

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:53 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

This very point was made on Mock The Week last night.

Are you actually Ed Byrne?

Yes, yes I am*

*No, I'm not.

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 18:24 - Jan 15 with 620 viewsbluewark

Rounding up the low hanging fruit first.
Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 19:04 - Jan 15 with 591 viewsghostofescobar

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/15/police-officer-capitol-mob-kill-

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 19:51 - Jan 15 with 550 viewsfactual_blue

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 18:01 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Yes, yes I am*

*No, I'm not.

Let's just say that when we saw Ed Byrne live at The Apex, his act was quite* disappointing.

*VERY

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 08:03 - Jan 16 with 427 viewsChurchman

Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 17:45 - Jan 15 by Illinoisblue

They don’t strike me as the sharpest chisels in the box. And of course, blindly following the orange idiot shows they are not.

My personal favourite is the bearskin horns and make up dude. Nothing like blending in. Second prize to the wally with the lecturn waving at the camera. Smart.

I have to say, Washington begins to look like a prisoner of war camp with all the fences and soldiers. No chance of trumps heroes getting anywhere near now!
Actions have consequences - Part 643 on 08:14 - Jan 16 with 419 viewsSteve_M

Hmmm...

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024