Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... 22:06 - Jan 26 with 2101 viewshoppy

But could somebody please explain to me what Drinan brings to the party?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:07 - Jan 26 with 2067 viewscatch74

Normally a 4 pack of Guinness apparently.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:09 - Jan 26 with 2040 viewsScuzzer

Errr...not a lot. He runs about a bit, slowly. Could do a job for a pub team.

Established 1968

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:09 - Jan 26 with 2034 viewshoppy

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:07 - Jan 26 by catch74

Normally a 4 pack of Guinness apparently.

Any snacks?

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:10 - Jan 26 with 2026 viewsArnieM

That was my observation tonight too. He’s too slow, and offers basically nothing. He doesn’t hold the ball up, lay it off, or puts himself about amongst the defence. I’d rather have had the quicker, more mobile Sears up from tbh , along witch Edwards. And Thomas thatI think would have given their defence something to think about.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:10 - Jan 26 with 2017 viewshomer_123

Too young to plough the lone striker role.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:10 - Jan 26 with 2013 viewslazyblue

Absolutely nothing , not so much tonight but he has had enough game time now to get on scoresheet.
I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:11 - Jan 26 with 2002 viewscatch74

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:09 - Jan 26 by hoppy

Any snacks?

Just some scotch eggs on occasion, more when he’s peckish, doesn’t share them.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:11 - Jan 26 with 1996 viewssilkcutblue

Prawn vol au vents
Login to get fewer ads

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:12 - Jan 26 with 1974 viewsblueconscience

Not much, like all our strikers in this 1 upfront system.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 22:12]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:15 - Jan 26 with 1933 viewsRadlett_blue

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:10 - Jan 26 by ArnieM

That was my observation tonight too. He’s too slow, and offers basically nothing. He doesn’t hold the ball up, lay it off, or puts himself about amongst the defence. I’d rather have had the quicker, more mobile Sears up from tbh , along witch Edwards. And Thomas thatI think would have given their defence something to think about.

Hmm..Drinan looks nowhere near good enough, but who can look good as a lone striker in the current Town team? We have also been guilty of ditching Rhodes, Marriot & Moore as young strikers, who all went on to better things.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:15 - Jan 26 with 1932 viewshoppy

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:11 - Jan 26 by silkcutblue

Prawn vol au vents

Completely out of touch. A bad choice, difficult to carry to be honest.

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:17 - Jan 26 with 1911 viewsDanTheMan

He's physically present on the football pitch.

Which given our injury record is a major plus.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:18 - Jan 26 with 1895 viewsjayessess

tough ask to play up front on your own with 10 men and he was better than he was on Saturday.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:20 - Jan 26 with 1857 viewscressi

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:18 - Jan 26 by jayessess

tough ask to play up front on your own with 10 men and he was better than he was on Saturday.

Not Good enough national league standard
I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 1825 viewsblueconscience

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:20 - Jan 26 by cressi

And that is where we are heading!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 1826 viewsBlueForYou

He did as well as anyone else would do in a totally impossible role. Judge him properly if he ever gets the opportunity of playing a few games as part of a front two.
I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:24 - Jan 26 with 1811 viewsmonty_radio

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:20 - Jan 26 by cressi

Yeah - I've neve seen a striker at this level spurn so many golden chances laid on a plate for him!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:25 - Jan 26 with 1801 viewsjayessess

Agree on the basis of Saturday, just don't think he deserves any stick for tonight. Sky commentators kept praising him too.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:26 - Jan 26 with 1779 viewsArnieM

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:15 - Jan 26 by Radlett_blue

Hmm..Drinan looks nowhere near good enough, but who can look good as a lone striker in the current Town team? We have also been guilty of ditching Rhodes, Marriot & Moore as young strikers, who all went on to better things.

Oh I agree, Lamberts one up front policy is a major issue . I’d go so far as to say that had he started with two strikers tonight , the loss of one would have meant we’d still have had one striker on the pitch in the first half. As it was he took until half time and second half to even change it. He has no tactical idea whatsoever.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 1727 viewsistanblue

He runs around a lot. That's about it.
I know it’s not the main discussion point tonight... on 23:12 - Jan 26 with 1638 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Absolutely nothing. It's not his fault. He's trying his best but he's just not a league 1 footballer. League 2 maybe, not sure. Norwood is possibly the only striker who is effective as one up top but it appears his career is pretty much being ruined by injuries now. Lambert will persist though with this formation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024