Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will tonight's Lamberlative be to describe the team performance? 17:31 - Feb 16 with 306 viewsBlueBadger

For reference:

Tonight’s match report by BlueBadger 16 Feb 2021 10:31
They've won even fewer of their last 6 matches than we have and have no manager.

I'm going to go with a laboured 1-0 win for us that will see all the usual lamberlatives*.

*Lamberlative(adj) - term used to describe something massively substandard in glowing terms.

"Morrissey's new album is the best music you'll hear all year."
"Blimey Mullers, that's quite the lamberlative you've come out with there"

Gonna go with 'superb, best showing of the season' after a laboured 1-0.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What will tonight's Lamberlative be to describe the team performance? on 17:33 - Feb 16 with 297 viewsArnoldMoorhen

"The lads have given everything tonight, worked really, really hard against a very well organised team."

0-0

(I actually think it will click tonight and we'll score 3, but I'm playing the game.)
What will tonight's Lamberlative be to describe the team performance? on 17:36 - Feb 16 with 275 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What will tonight's Lamberlative be to describe the team performance? on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 256 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

"It's quite clear that the recent training ground protest had an adverse impact on both the preparation for the match and the players' mental states. All credit to them, then, to battle back to a draw - a performance that in other circumstances would have secured the win it so clearly warranted." - ST

"Blues last gasp equaliser in otherwise drab affair" - match report

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

What will tonight's Lamberlative be to describe the team performance? on 17:45 - Feb 16 with 253 viewsChurchman

The lads showed a lot of flare.....
What will tonight's Lamberlative be to describe the team performance? on 17:58 - Feb 16 with 235 viewsmonty_radio

What will tonight's Lamberlative be to describe the team performance? on 17:45 - Feb 16 by Churchman

The lads showed a lot of flare.....

The lads were determined to show solidarity with the homeless of Rushmere village who have now lost everything in the conflagration.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024