Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon 22:47 - Feb 18 with 842 viewsBluefish

If you are caught backing others you are excluded from being on the victory train

All aboard

KDBAWA

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 23:07 - Feb 18 with 767 viewstractordownsouth

What if you're a small hitter?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 23:11 - Feb 18 with 745 viewsBluefish

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 23:07 - Feb 18 by tractordownsouth

What if you're a small hitter?

Your chance to be amongst the big hitters and make a name

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 23:14 - Feb 18 with 724 viewsvapour_trail

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 23:11 - Feb 18 by Bluefish

Your chance to be amongst the big hitters and make a name

Bored?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 08:58 - Feb 19 with 574 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Did you not get enough attention for this when you posted it in another thread so have started a new one?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 08:59 - Feb 19 with 566 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 08:58 - Feb 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

Did you not get enough attention for this when you posted it in another thread so have started a new one?

I picture a very short man.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 09:00 - Feb 19 with 560 viewshype313

You're months behind most of us.

Kieron Dyer as future manager? by BlueBlood90 26 Oct 2020 11:17
Is it just me that can't see why Kieron Dyer seems to see himself as a club legend that should get the managers job one day?

In my opinion, he was just a good youngster that left the club at the first opportunity he got and returned when his legs had gone at the end of his career and nobody else wanted him.

Nothing wrong with that but he seems to talk about Ipswich as if he did far more for the club than he actually did.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 09:15 - Feb 19 with 502 viewsSamWhiteUK

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 09:00 - Feb 19 by hype313

You're months behind most of us.

Kieron Dyer as future manager? by BlueBlood90 26 Oct 2020 11:17
Is it just me that can't see why Kieron Dyer seems to see himself as a club legend that should get the managers job one day?

In my opinion, he was just a good youngster that left the club at the first opportunity he got and returned when his legs had gone at the end of his career and nobody else wanted him.

Nothing wrong with that but he seems to talk about Ipswich as if he did far more for the club than he actually did.

That's the second time you've quoted that post, and it seems to completely be anti-Dyer as manager. Have you actually read it? Am I missing something?
Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 09:19 - Feb 19 with 485 viewshype313

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 09:15 - Feb 19 by SamWhiteUK

That's the second time you've quoted that post, and it seems to completely be anti-Dyer as manager. Have you actually read it? Am I missing something?

"The other thing to add, is that he's financially secure for the rest of his life, so Marcus could get him quite cheaply and he would probably accept a lower salaried role compared to Cook et al. It might work for all parties, Evans gets good PR promoting a club legend from within without costing too much and Keiron gets a plumb job in his home town."

Well, I thought it was a shout.

Saw Mings is being touted as a possible target for Man Utd, still wouldn't fancy him here?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Sign up now to join the Big hitters on the Dyer bandwagon on 09:35 - Feb 19 with 438 viewsclive_baker

Its such a big job right now, in our current plight, that I would have reservations over Dyer. I would love to see him in the hot seat at some stage in the future but I think he has to go away and cut his teeth somewhere else. I think its a much harder job than it was when Hurst joined for example. The profile we need is somebody with proven experience in reshaping a dysfunctional squad and manage up as well as down.

Nigel Pearson with Dyer as his #2 might be a nice blend.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024