Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. 00:51 - Feb 24 with 1204 viewsOwainG1992

Bit of a late post as I've just got home from work.

But my word those 3 have made a huge impact recently.

I was so annoyed when he dropped Wolf and McGuinness. How wrong was I!
James Wilson is so solid and impressive.
Nsiala has always been up and down. A bit like Titus but on his day is a real fighter who never gives up.

Myles Kenlock. What can I say! I had more than written him off but he has been our best player over the last month.

He 100% needs to be kept and allowed to thrive as our first choice LB.

Great win and hope all are happy and well!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 01:09 - Feb 24 with 1152 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine if it’s Nsiala and Kenlock who keep Lambert in a job and help get us to the playoffs. The banter to end all banter

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 01:28 - Feb 24 with 1119 viewsMrTown

If you’d have said our best back 4 this year would be:

Chambers - Nsiala - Wilson - Kenlock

I’d have scratched my head for sure, but they have given us a foundation to build on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 02:22 - Feb 24 with 1068 viewsHalifaxBlue

I think Wilson has clearly been our best defender since he joined us, and am very pleased to see him fit and firing again. Good leader, our most reliable defender, and better on the ball then a journeyman free signing has any business being.

Kenlock has come on leaps and bounds since his las spell out of the team and deserves massive credit for putting his head down and getting on with it. He has looked like a decent Championship LB in the last couple games. Very positive and progressive player.

Nsiala is one I am a little more cautious about as he has a tendency to look like a world-beater until a brutal mistake just comes out of nowhere, and I'm always just waiting for it no matter how well he is playing.

All in all, this is a better defence than what we used for the first half of the season, and even then they weren't our issue.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 03:28 - Feb 24 with 1020 viewsIllinoisblue

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 02:22 - Feb 24 by HalifaxBlue

I think Wilson has clearly been our best defender since he joined us, and am very pleased to see him fit and firing again. Good leader, our most reliable defender, and better on the ball then a journeyman free signing has any business being.

Kenlock has come on leaps and bounds since his las spell out of the team and deserves massive credit for putting his head down and getting on with it. He has looked like a decent Championship LB in the last couple games. Very positive and progressive player.

Nsiala is one I am a little more cautious about as he has a tendency to look like a world-beater until a brutal mistake just comes out of nowhere, and I'm always just waiting for it no matter how well he is playing.

All in all, this is a better defence than what we used for the first half of the season, and even then they weren't our issue.

And to think Wilson was originally dropped to make way for an error-prone Arsenal loan. Madness, they call it madness

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 09:14 - Feb 24 with 681 viewsjayessess

Kenlock seems to have found a Trent Alexander-Arnold style raking diagonal in his locker, which is nice.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 09:28 - Feb 24 with 656 viewsNthQldITFC

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 03:28 - Feb 24 by Illinoisblue

And to think Wilson was originally dropped to make way for an error-prone Arsenal loan. Madness, they call it madness

Well if this is madness, then I know I'm filled with gladness.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 09:36 - Feb 24 with 634 viewsPendejo

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 09:28 - Feb 24 by NthQldITFC

Well if this is madness, then I know I'm filled with gladness.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 09:42 - Feb 24 with 621 viewsandytown

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 03:28 - Feb 24 by Illinoisblue

My recollection is that Wilson got injured rather than being dropped for McGuiness?
Login to get fewer ads

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 09:43 - Feb 24 with 616 viewsandytown

Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson. on 02:22 - Feb 24 by HalifaxBlue

This season, when played, Wilson has been impressive. Not so sure about last season though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024