Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Takeover or no takeover... 19:31 - Mar 3 with 589 viewswkj

I really won't care if he finally gets his ship together after nearly 15 years in charge. It looks like Cook may well have a little more support in coaching than we're used to seeing - and he is a manager with ambitions and ability aligned with our own.

If there is no takeover then rest assured, this really is his last throw of the dice for many of us - those of us who came back to all things blue once Cook was announced.

In any case, Cook has a hell of a job on his hand over the next few months and could yet get us promoted - so let's focus on supporting the team for this year and if questions need to be asked come June - do so LOUDLY.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:34 - Mar 3 with 554 viewsDyland

Not for me.

I'm done with MEG ITFC. Far too late re Lambert's departure and comedic behaviour going on for over a year. Treating people like sh1t.

I will however pay for games now Lambert is gone. Doesn't alter my stance on Marcus Evans Group and Evans' calamitous running of ITFC. It won't change.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:38 - Mar 3 with 512 viewswkj

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:34 - Mar 3 by Dyland

Not for me.

I'm done with MEG ITFC. Far too late re Lambert's departure and comedic behaviour going on for over a year. Treating people like sh1t.

I will however pay for games now Lambert is gone. Doesn't alter my stance on Marcus Evans Group and Evans' calamitous running of ITFC. It won't change.

I just cant take being in this purgatory any more with Deaf Evans. I wish I could ignore that he even exists and just focus on the quality manager we have in Cook.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:42 - Mar 3 with 505 viewsDyland

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:38 - Mar 3 by wkj

I just cant take being in this purgatory any more with Deaf Evans. I wish I could ignore that he even exists and just focus on the quality manager we have in Cook.

There are a lot of posters being absolute fannies about Evans' statement. Whatever the truth, yall need to cope with disappointment better, and go for a fookin walk instead of blowing off on the internet. Innit!

We can still be pleased Cook is in the door and Lambert is already consigned to our overflowing bin of rubbish recent history.

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:43 - Mar 3 with 483 viewsTieDyedIn95

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:38 - Mar 3 by wkj

Who next season (after being give a free pass for not getting us up next season) will have a huge Marcus Evans weight tied around his legs before we even start the race and when it goes tits up again it will be Covids fault.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:45 - Mar 3 with 460 viewsericclacton

Evans means well i think, he's just not into football, also he's losing money by the millions.
Lets all try to be kind to him and hope Cook brings him a slice of luck.......next.

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:46 - Mar 3 with 438 viewschrismakin

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:42 - Mar 3 by Dyland

There are a lot of posters being absolute fannies about Evans' statement. Whatever the truth, yall need to cope with disappointment better, and go for a fookin walk instead of blowing off on the internet. Innit!

We can still be pleased Cook is in the door and Lambert is already consigned to our overflowing bin of rubbish recent history.

I think you're being very harsh about peoples opinions.

Covid has been a horrid time. Football has been awful. Many people have felt a lot of joy in recent news coming through and saw an potential bright future ahead as a town fan.

Despite what YOU may feel about the statement it is fair for people to have their own views and if people do feel upset by it we should all be here to get them through it not make them feel ashamed for their thoughts.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:49 - Mar 3 with 423 viewsDyland

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:46 - Mar 3 by chrismakin

I think you're being very harsh about peoples opinions.

Covid has been a horrid time. Football has been awful. Many people have felt a lot of joy in recent news coming through and saw an potential bright future ahead as a town fan.

Despite what YOU may feel about the statement it is fair for people to have their own views and if people do feel upset by it we should all be here to get them through it not make them feel ashamed for their thoughts.

I'm amazed by some of the reactions rather than my fellow fans' strong opinions dear chap. Fair enough though, and sorry if I offended you.

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:52 - Mar 3 with 402 viewsdavblue

Takeover or no takeover... on 19:45 - Mar 3 by ericclacton

Evans means well i think, he's just not into football, also he's losing money by the millions.
Lets all try to be kind to him and hope Cook brings him a slice of luck.......next.

I think from what i see he looks like a reasonable bloke, i suspect people would like him if they met him.

Just hopeless at running a football club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024