Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range 02:56 - Mar 8 with 967 viewsRyorry

Need -
Clarity of sound
Not too big or heavy
4G only (been told this means better signal in poor reception area)
Very good camera (my main use apart from a few calls/texts occasionally)
Decent battery life (but don't need fast charging).

Prepared to spend towards high end, but not stupid money.

I do need an iPhone just to be compatible with mac laptop, fed up with 4 years of trying to get laptop/phone to speak to each other without it taking hours, enough's enough!

Spent past couple of hours looking at reviews & comparisons, head is now exploding, any help kind people of TWTD can offer to narrow things down would be much appreciated :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 04:09 - Mar 8 with 907 viewswkj

Apple iPhone 8 64GB is about £150 - and very good value for money (comparatively speaking vs the other products in the Apple range)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 07:24 - Mar 8 with 789 viewsDeano69

iPhone XR is pretty good. Best battery life I have had on an iPhone and trouble free since getting it. Not sure if it’s a current model though

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 07:47 - Mar 8 with 754 viewsbadadski

Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 07:24 - Mar 8 by Deano69

iPhone XR is pretty good. Best battery life I have had on an iPhone and trouble free since getting it. Not sure if it’s a current model though

Will up what’s said in iPhone XR - amazing battery life and photo quality. Can be picked up for around £300 for an excellent quality used or refurbished one also.
Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 08:18 - Mar 8 with 699 viewsChurchman

I’ve had an iPhone SE since December. It replaced an iPhone 6s that I’d had for 5 years. They are the same size.

I like iPhones an have had them since 2012. The are well made and very intuitive. The SE is a fair bit cheaper than the latest 12 and is Im told an upgraded iPhone 8. I had an 8 with work and that was excellent too.

The size of it means it’ll go in my pocket. A minor thing but phones are getting towards the size of small tablets which somewhat defeats the object. A personal thing. As with all things, it depends on your lifestyle and what you want it to do.

My misses has a Samsung and that’s been well behaved and has lots good about it, but iPhone is my personal preference. Recommended.
Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 08:55 - Mar 8 with 644 viewsJammyDodgerrr

The iPhone SE 2020 is the best one you will get value for money - £400 and insane on the inside, i think it's got the same processer as the iPhone 11.

It is quite small compared to the rest of the range, but if you want to save a bit it's great. Otherwise i would go for an XR/11.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 10:42 - Mar 8 with 572 viewsRyorry

Many thanks everybody who's replied - have put all those on a shortlist for comparison, will let you know outcome. Still time for more ideas if anyone wants.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 13:24 - Mar 8 with 503 viewsvilanovablue

Decided to buy an iPhone - any recommendations pls? Mid-range on 10:42 - Mar 8 by Ryorry

Many thanks everybody who's replied - have put all those on a shortlist for comparison, will let you know outcome. Still time for more ideas if anyone wants.

I'd add another vote for the SE we got one for our teenager and it's great for pics and video. Worth getting the 64GB storage one for a little bit of future proofing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024