Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 14:36 - Mar 26 with 886 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just like the SNP without the cover ups, corruption and bullying cybernats.

[Post edited 26 Mar 2021 14:38]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:39 - Mar 26 with 838 viewsEwan_Oozami

They will be, give them time....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:40 - Mar 26 with 825 viewsbelgablue

Anything that Splits the bats vote is fine by me

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:42 - Mar 26 with 801 viewsbluelagos

Has he set up a new party?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:45 - Mar 26 with 775 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:42 - Mar 26 by bluelagos

Has he set up a new party?

And if I am elected
I promise the formation of a new party
A third party, the Wild Party!

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:48 - Mar 26 with 750 viewsDubtractor

For me, Alba will always synonymous with crap stereos in the 80s and 90s.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:49 - Mar 26 with 746 viewsbluelagos

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:45 - Mar 26 by You_Bloo_Right

And if I am elected
I promise the formation of a new party
A third party, the Wild Party!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:56 - Mar 26 with 710 viewsClapham_Junction

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:40 - Mar 26 by belgablue

Anything that Splits the bats vote is fine by me

It could actually increase the number of pro-independence MSPs. It looks like Salmond is going to try and get pro-independence voters to back his party in the list vote. If the SNP win most of the constituency seats, they will be prevented from winning many lists seats as it operates on a compensatory basis.

A similar thing happened in the last elections in South Korea, were both the main parties set up 'decoy' parties to win more list seats than they would have been entitled to.

Potentially quite a canny idea if they can get the messaging to voters right.
Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 15:25 - Mar 26 with 633 viewsDarth_Koont

Nice to see this gaining some traction 😉 on 14:56 - Mar 26 by Clapham_Junction

It could actually increase the number of pro-independence MSPs. It looks like Salmond is going to try and get pro-independence voters to back his party in the list vote. If the SNP win most of the constituency seats, they will be prevented from winning many lists seats as it operates on a compensatory basis.

A similar thing happened in the last elections in South Korea, were both the main parties set up 'decoy' parties to win more list seats than they would have been entitled to.

Potentially quite a canny idea if they can get the messaging to voters right.

Indeed.

It perpetuates the unnecessary divide but neatly solves the schism in the independence movement from an electoral perspective.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024