Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! 08:08 - Apr 2 with 758 viewsitfcjoe

Must admit I’ve checked out of things a bit this week as had so much elsewhere going on.....but think there are some big interesting decisions to make today.

Does Chambers go back to RB? Do we find a way to start Jackson and Norwood?

One thing I do know is that we simply have to win

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:19 - Apr 2 with 685 viewsWD19

Yes and yes.
Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:36 - Apr 2 with 647 viewsBluebell

Is anything happening with the loanees?

Matheson, Thomas and McGuiness seemed to have been forgotten about since Cook took over. Are they still with us does anyone know?

I assume we are still paying a lot of their wages!
Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:41 - Apr 2 with 631 viewsGlasgowBlue

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:36 - Apr 2 by Bluebell

Is anything happening with the loanees?

Matheson, Thomas and McGuiness seemed to have been forgotten about since Cook took over. Are they still with us does anyone know?

I assume we are still paying a lot of their wages!

McGuiness was in the squad ahead of Woolfenden a couple of weeks ago but on international duty last weekend.

Matheson is injured.

Thomas seems to be the forgotten man. He looked quite bright against Blackpool.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:46 - Apr 2 with 621 viewsBluebell

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:41 - Apr 2 by GlasgowBlue

McGuiness was in the squad ahead of Woolfenden a couple of weeks ago but on international duty last weekend.

Matheson is injured.

Thanks for that GB. Shows how out of touch I am.

I can’t help thinking that Hawkins will be playing today. Obviously Cook knows him from Portsmouth when he was younger and probably fitter!
Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:48 - Apr 2 with 609 viewsGlasgowBlue

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:46 - Apr 2 by Bluebell

I can’t help thinking that Hawkins will be playing today. Obviously Cook knows him from Portsmouth when he was younger and probably fitter!

We played our best football with Hawkins as the lone striker earlier in the season. He only got one goal, but held the ball up better than anyone else we’ve used and brought the midfielders into play. Hence the goals from Bishop and Edwards that have been missing lately.

Iron Lion Zion

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:50 - Apr 2 with 605 viewsWD19

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:46 - Apr 2 by Bluebell

I think it will be Norwood and Jackson. High tempo. Up and at em kitchen sink stuff in the hope that we can create enough chances to put a poor Bristol Rovers side away.

It could be quite good fun, but it is unlikely to be pretty.
Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:57 - Apr 2 with 578 viewschicoazul

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:41 - Apr 2 by GlasgowBlue

Matheson is injured.

Thomas has some personal stuff going on.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 09:05 - Apr 2 with 547 viewschicoazul

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 08:50 - Apr 2 by WD19

I think it will be Norwood and Jackson. High tempo. Up and at em kitchen sink stuff in the hope that we can create enough chances to put a poor Bristol Rovers side away.

It could be quite good fun, but it is unlikely to be pretty.

The problem with two up front is I don’t think we have a decent midfield combo to work behind them. Unless Downes is available now...?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 09:09 - Apr 2 with 534 viewsGlasgowBlue

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 09:05 - Apr 2 by chicoazul

The problem with two up front is I don’t think we have a decent midfield combo to work behind them. Unless Downes is available now...?

Skuse should be fitter than when he started two weeks ago.

Iron Lion Zion

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 09:13 - Apr 2 with 519 viewschicoazul

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 09:09 - Apr 2 by GlasgowBlue

Skuse should be fitter than when he started two weeks ago.

Hope so. Ideally it would be him and Downes in there.

Match day - wonder if we’ll see an interesting selection today! on 09:23 - Apr 2 with 482 viewsChrisd

Hawkins did well for PC at Portsmouth, but he had a very good 3 behind him, we're still scratching around to find out our best in those positions and we're still none the wiser with 10 games to go until the end of the season. Still believe Norwood is our best striker at the club, so if fit, he starts. Perhaps PC will go more 4-4-2 today? I've quite enjoyed the team selections at 2pm on a Saturday, that's been the most exciting and interesting part of the season for me. That makes depressing reading......apologies!
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 12:54]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024