Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the 14:08 - Apr 1 with 1383 viewsJackSted

summer at the training ground and everywhere else, I think our supporters will be delighted"

Could this be related to the land registry searches?

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 14:31 - Apr 1 with 1293 viewsHerbivore

No.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 14:45 - Apr 1 with 1254 viewshype313

But what can they do to the training ground to make it exciting for the supporters? none of us go there, so if it's given a lick of paint, or money spent on new rehab rooms, better catering etc then great, but it's hardly going to swing the lead of people thinking about renewing ST or not.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 15:06 - Apr 1 with 1196 viewsJackSted

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 14:45 - Apr 1 by hype313

But what can they do to the training ground to make it exciting for the supporters? none of us go there, so if it's given a lick of paint, or money spent on new rehab rooms, better catering etc then great, but it's hardly going to swing the lead of people thinking about renewing ST or not.

That's what I'm thinking... none of us give a toss about the training ground in fairness

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 08:01 - Apr 2 with 1002 viewsPositivelyPortman

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 15:06 - Apr 1 by JackSted

That's what I'm thinking... none of us give a toss about the training ground in fairness

Judging by the results on the pitch recently, the players don’t give a toss either.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 09:27 - Apr 2 with 883 viewsArnieM

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 15:06 - Apr 1 by JackSted

Lol, but it’s not about “ the training ground” is it. It’s about the effects of what PC and his coaches get the players doin ON the training ground that “ supporters will like”.... ie the outcome from new training regimes ( double sessions, fitter players, ) and different players coming into the Club etc.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 09:31 - Apr 2 with 872 viewsChrisd

Been duped too many times before by ME, I've learnt from previous errors of judgement regarding Town so I'm going to hold my counsel and see what unfolds. However, what the club deems 'delighted' under ME is often hugely underwhelming, hope I'm proved wrong in this case.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 09:54 - Apr 2 with 821 viewsParky

I honestly think we’re all looking too much into it and Cook is just talking about a Summer of change. There will be a large overhaul with players leaving and players incoming, there’s also been mentions of a few staff changes as well.

Let’s not forget, news on Season Tickets next week; I think it’s the club trying to get fans excited about another a new era.
“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 12:49 - Apr 2 with 642 viewsChrisd

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 09:54 - Apr 2 by Parky

I honestly think we’re all looking too much into it and Cook is just talking about a Summer of change. There will be a large overhaul with players leaving and players incoming, there’s also been mentions of a few staff changes as well.

Let’s not forget, news on Season Tickets next week; I think it’s the club trying to get fans excited about another a new era.

It's exactly that. I wonder if fans will just hold off a little and see what develops before committing. As PC stated last week, 'More action, less words.' That should be the club's mantra in going forwards.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 12:50 - Apr 2 with 636 viewswkj

No.

Empty words = More Season Tickets.

Nothing more, Impossible to be less.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 13:13 - Apr 2 with 544 viewsChurchman

“What Marcus and Lee are about to propose, the changes that will come in the on 12:50 - Apr 2 by wkj

No.

Empty words = More Season Tickets.

Nothing more, Impossible to be less.

Absolutely. Year after year waffle about the club’s plans has come out at season ticket time.

Rummage around the bargain basement, cut costs wherever possible, make do and settle for mediocrity has been the aim for years and nothing will change until the club is rid of Evans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024