Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) 18:45 - Apr 13 with 591 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 13 with 567 viewsMattinLondon

Bennetts is awful. Edwards is slightly better.
Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 13 with 539 viewsEnigma_Blue

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 13 by MattinLondon

Bennetts is awful. Edwards is slightly better.

Can we go a match without Bluefish mentioning Edwards?
Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:14 - Apr 13 with 504 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 13 by Enigma_Blue

Can we go a match without Bluefish mentioning Edwards?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:17 - Apr 13 with 482 viewsWD19

In Roy of the Rovers once, I believe the team captain ‘sent off’ one of his own men.

Edwards seems a prime candidate for such treatment. Total waste of space.
Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:19 - Apr 13 with 470 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:17 - Apr 13 by WD19

In Roy of the Rovers once, I believe the team captain ‘sent off’ one of his own men.

He's no worse than anyone else (apart from Downes). Not sure why he gets singled out.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:19 - Apr 13 with 463 viewsBluefish

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:17 - Apr 13 by WD19

I got taken off with all subs used once. I'd already had a yellow and last warning and was then trying to fight the crowd. Not a great night

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:27 - Apr 13 with 421 viewstown4life

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:19 - Apr 13 by Bluefish

I got taken off with all subs used once. I'd already had a yellow and last warning and was then trying to fight the crowd. Not a great night

you're hard..
Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:28 - Apr 13 with 415 viewsBluefish

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:27 - Apr 13 by town4life

you're hard..

Cheers

Login to get fewer ads

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:29 - Apr 13 with 405 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 19:19 - Apr 13 by Bluefish

Subbuteo gets feisty in the fishers household.
Can we bring Bennetts on for Edwards yet? (n/t) on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 357 viewswkj

On reflection, I'd rather have kept Edwards on

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024