Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid 11:06 - Apr 15 with 912 viewsLord_Lucan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9473815/Covid-19-denier-dies-coronaviru

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid on 11:17 - Apr 15 with 833 viewsHARRY10

a professional nutter, it would seem

"As well as sharing anti-vaxxer views, Gaarder also posted about the Illuminati and thoroughly debunked claims that Joe Biden's election victory was illegitimate."

whose stupidity

'Just days before his death, the conspiracy theorist, 60, hosted two illegal gatherings at a barn on his property on March 26 and 27. Several attendees have since tested positive for coronavirus and had passed the virus onto their close contacts''

No loss to society whatsoever
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 11:37]
In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid on 11:57 - Apr 15 with 737 viewsSwansea_Blue

I didn't realise a cold could kill you

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid on 12:20 - Apr 15 with 682 viewswkj

You'd think it would open some of their eye, alas it will not. The nutjobs will find solace in making crap up about his death being an inside job or some such

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid on 12:24 - Apr 15 with 654 viewsNthQldITFC

In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid on 11:57 - Apr 15 by Swansea_Blue

I didn't realise a cold could kill you

Duh! Not on its own, obvs, but when combined wiv all them rich peopl'e's' 5G mobile phones...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid on 12:40 - Apr 15 with 592 viewsSwansea_Blue

In other news. Covid denier dies from Covid on 12:24 - Apr 15 by NthQldITFC

Duh! Not on its own, obvs, but when combined wiv all them rich peopl'e's' 5G mobile phones...

At least we can find where the bodies drop now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024