Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 21:04 - May 4 with 1209 viewsreusersfreekicks

Enjoyed his performance today. Some great passing and kept us ticking over. Noticable that he often gets given the ball when opposition players are on him. Not always his fault when he loses it
Dozzell on 21:05 - May 4 with 1191 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Dozzell on 21:07 - May 4 with 1151 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah seemed more progressive and looking to make things happen. Taking greater risks.

Poll: If it were one or the other

Dozzell on 21:08 - May 4 with 1134 viewslazyblue

When Dozzell raises his tempo it’s noticeable how much the team raises the tempo.
Dozzell on 21:09 - May 4 with 1131 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not sure why it isn't his fault when he loses the ball. He is not strong enough on the ball and his tackling is poor. He has great skill but overall we need him to kick on from this season and step it up another level.

I would like to see him here and doing well next season but I would not be particularly disappointed if he moved on and we got a slightly more experienced creative midfielder in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dozzell on 21:10 - May 4 with 1104 viewsreusersfreekicks

Dozzell on 21:09 - May 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not sure why it isn't his fault when he loses the ball. He is not strong enough on the ball and his tackling is poor. He has great skill but overall we need him to kick on from this season and step it up another level.

I would like to see him here and doing well next season but I would not be particularly disappointed if he moved on and we got a slightly more experienced creative midfielder in.

Sometimes he is given the ball when he is surrounded
Dozzell on 21:16 - May 4 with 1037 viewsScuzzer

Has this been posted this to try and convince yourselves?
He in my opinion was dreadful. I cant remember him being mentioned more than once in the second half. One good through forward pass first half...then...nothing. Never moves into the right spaces...loses possession..lightweight..slows everything down. Dont rate him at all in this league. Shame he is not one of those out of contract...but on the other hand...we might get a few bob out of him.
Apart from that...what have the Roman's ever done for us!

Established 1968

Dozzell on 21:17 - May 4 with 1029 viewsBryanPlug

Dozzell on 21:16 - May 4 by Scuzzer

Has this been posted this to try and convince yourselves?
He in my opinion was dreadful. I cant remember him being mentioned more than once in the second half. One good through forward pass first half...then...nothing. Never moves into the right spaces...loses possession..lightweight..slows everything down. Dont rate him at all in this league. Shame he is not one of those out of contract...but on the other hand...we might get a few bob out of him.
Apart from that...what have the Roman's ever done for us!

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Dozzell on 21:21 - May 4 with 974 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dozzell on 21:10 - May 4 by reusersfreekicks

Sometimes he is given the ball when he is surrounded

That may be the case but it wasn't tonight.

Usually when he has been given the ball when he was surrounded was when he has just received the ball back again the third time from the defender he repeatedly passed the ball back to. Maybe this could be a lack of movement from other players but it could also be a lack of Dozzell turning and looking for a more adventurous option. Sometimes it was like he wanted to improve his pass completion stats by simply exchanging passes for a few minutes with the same player while going nowhere.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 21:21 - May 4 with 973 viewsScuzzer

Dozzell on 21:17 - May 4 by BryanPlug

Must be being paid by Jason...that's the only reason I can think of.

Established 1968

Dozzell on 21:34 - May 4 with 889 viewsblueislander

Dozzell on 21:08 - May 4 by lazyblue

When Dozzell raises his tempo it’s noticeable how much the team raises the tempo.

I just hope that Cook plays him further up the pitch next season. Another central midfielder like Downes needed to play in the central two.
Dozzell on 22:03 - May 4 with 814 viewsreusersfreekicks

Dozzell on 21:21 - May 4 by Scuzzer

Must be being paid by Jason...that's the only reason I can think of.

Oh dear
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024