Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hmmmm. 19:14 - May 10 with 610 viewsOriginalMarkyP

So...our most solid defender let go in Wilson.

Nydam...feels like a kick in the teeth for someone who worked everso hard to get back and looked dynamic on his return.

Aaron Drinan looks like he could play for 90hours and not score, so really left scratching my head with that one.

Kayden...well, I guess it's to get a fee, but 1 goal all season isn't going to attract that much money, if any.

Demolition Man?

Not really...

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Hmmmm. on 19:14 - May 10 with 599 viewsSpruceMoose

Why do you have a burning US flag as your profile pic?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hmmmm. on 19:15 - May 10 with 578 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Hmmmm. on 19:14 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Why do you have a burning US flag as your profile pic?

Because I like it?

Hmmmm. on 19:16 - May 10 with 562 viewsSpruceMoose

Hmmmm. on 19:15 - May 10 by OriginalMarkyP

Because I like it?

Interesting.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hmmmm. on 19:16 - May 10 with 559 viewsjas0999

Wilson is a very average League One defender. Not wanted by Lincoln when in division two.
Hmmmm. on 19:18 - May 10 with 536 viewssaffers12

Drinnan has scored this season
Hmmmm. on 19:19 - May 10 with 539 viewsGuthrum

Hmmmm. on 19:16 - May 10 by jas0999

Wilson is a very average League One defender. Not wanted by Lincoln when in division two.

He's also 32 years old and spent a couple of chunks of this season out injured.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hmmmm. on 19:19 - May 10 with 535 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Hmmmm. on 19:16 - May 10 by jas0999

I never watched him at Lincoln.

Looked the calmest and most solid of our back line when he played. I didn't say he was Maldini or anything. Just the most solid we had.

(Hence why I would imagine he won the vote for player of the year).

Hmmmm. on 19:20 - May 10 with 520 viewsWicklowBlue

All this thrash around one afternoons news. None of us know what the conversations have been, some players may have been told weeks ago to start looking for other options or have lined up other offers.

The picture will become much clearer in the coming weeks, who knows what players we have lined up to come in.
Login to get fewer ads

Hmmmm. on 19:25 - May 10 with 464 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Hmmmm. on 19:20 - May 10 by WicklowBlue

All this thrash around one afternoons news. None of us know what the conversations have been, some players may have been told weeks ago to start looking for other options or have lined up other offers.

The picture will become much clearer in the coming weeks, who knows what players we have lined up to come in.

It's not that surprising people are reacting.

This day has been built up. The manager said he was going to be Demolition Man. It'll be quicker to tell you who's staying rather than whose leaving. That he doesn't like this team. That we should be happy and expect big changes.

...and well. Not quite what some where expecting.

But hey ho. I did say.

Hmmmm. on 19:25 - May 10 with 464 viewsMattinLondon

Wilson’s age probably counted against him and he is only a big standard L1 defender. Toto will be viewed as backup nothing more nothing less.

Drinan is a cheap backup - just there to allow the U18s strikers to develop and not be pushed too far too soon.

Nydam - maybe Cook thinks that we owe it to the lad to play regular first team football elsewhere.

Jackson. Think there will be interest in him and we will command a fee for him.

Please remember that we are a L1 team - we won’t get a shed load of established championship quality players.
Hmmmm. on 19:28 - May 10 with 440 viewsSpruceMoose

Hmmmm. on 19:25 - May 10 by OriginalMarkyP

This day has been built up. The manager said he was going to be Demolition Man. It'll be quicker to tell you who's staying rather than whose leaving. That he doesn't like this team. That we should be happy and expect big changes.

But hey ho. I did say.

Nobody with any brains about them is having a meltdown today. Nobody with any brains about them expected an entirely new squad the day after the season wrapped up.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 19:29]

Hmmmm. on 19:30 - May 10 with 399 viewsWicklowBlue

Hmmmm. on 19:25 - May 10 by OriginalMarkyP

But hey ho. I did say.

Don't think Cook stated TODAY was the tipping point. Loads of fun to come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024