Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear god Drinan 18:20 - May 10 with 1624 viewschrismakin

If he stays I shall take back everything I've said positive about PC

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:53 - May 10 with 1302 viewsfooters

You change your mind multiple times a day, mate.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:53 - May 10 with 1286 viewsSpruceMoose

1/500

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:53 - May 10 with 1283 viewschrismakin

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:53 - May 10 by footers

You change your mind multiple times a day, mate.

Erm. I've never rated Drinan. I think everyone knows that on here.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:55 - May 10 with 1256 viewsfooters

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:53 - May 10 by chrismakin

Erm. I've never rated Drinan. I think everyone knows that on here.

But to be clear, now that Drinan is staying, you no longer believe in Cook's managerial abilities after your weeks-long love-in?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:57 - May 10 with 1244 viewschrismakin

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:55 - May 10 by footers

But to be clear, now that Drinan is staying, you no longer believe in Cook's managerial abilities after your weeks-long love-in?

I'm incredibly annoyed yes and hes pssed me right off.

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:58 - May 10 with 1216 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:57 - May 10 by chrismakin

Cook out?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:59 - May 10 with 1209 viewsJ2BLUE

We've had 14 years of letting contracts expire for players we should have been getting fees for and other laughable stupidity.

What if we're keeping him to loan him out and showing the ruthless business sense we've been wanting to see?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:59 - May 10 with 1201 viewschrismakin

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:58 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Cook out?

For that alone

No. Lol

But I'm fken angry. So angry.

No more academy funding that's for sure. Absolutely pointless.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:00 - May 10 with 1172 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:59 - May 10 by chrismakin

For that alone

No. Lol

Jesus wept. This is honestly up there with some of the cringiest stuff I've read on here.

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:01 - May 10 with 1172 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I’m with you. It says to me that in this brave new world of alleged significant investment we can’t afford an upgrade on a non scoring striker, who is playing 2 levels above where he should.

I’d love to hear Cook’s justification for this.

Poll: Our final position

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:01 - May 10 with 1157 viewsJ4ck22

For that alone

No. Lol

Why do you keep bringing up the academy? Just because we kept one player you don't like suddenly we don't care about youth players anymore?
Oh dear god Drinan on 19:02 - May 10 with 1153 viewsWicklowBlue

To take an opposite viewpoint, just because options are taken up doesn't mean those players will be anymore than backup. Drinan is most likely on low wages and cheap backup.

Also as Phil reported we will be open to offers for some contracted players, and likely to offload others with options to get some value back.

Others will leave in the coming weeks.
Oh dear god Drinan on 19:17 - May 10 with 1107 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:02 - May 10 by WicklowBlue

To take an opposite viewpoint, just because options are taken up doesn't mean those players will be anymore than backup. Drinan is most likely on low wages and cheap backup.

Also as Phil reported we will be open to offers for some contracted players, and likely to offload others with options to get some value back.

Others will leave in the coming weeks.

But he’s not good enough to be back up. What’s the point of having a back up that can’t score goals?

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:20 - May 10 with 1089 viewsCheltenham_Blue

For that alone

No. Lol

Dry your eyes mate.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:23 - May 10 with 1072 viewsWicklowBlue

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:17 - May 10 by southnorfolkblue

But he’s not good enough to be back up. What’s the point of having a back up that can’t score goals?

Because highly paid proven strikers won't want to sit on a bench week in week out.
Oh dear god Drinan on 19:25 - May 10 with 1048 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

I'm sorry mate but seriously, seriously ffs.
Oh dear god Drinan on 19:25 - May 10 with 1048 viewschrismakin

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:23 - May 10 by WicklowBlue

Because highly paid proven strikers won't want to sit on a bench week in week out.

We have Hawkins. Norwood. Drinan. Jackson. Lankester
Youd think we would want to bring in better strikers... we now need to try and sell Hawkins. Jackson. Drinan. Lankester.
With all the out of contract options out there who is gonna look at the likes of hawkins and Drinan and say take my money.

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:26 - May 10 with 1031 viewsTieDyedIn95

Oh dear god Drinan on 18:59 - May 10 by J2BLUE

We've had 14 years of letting contracts expire for players we should have been getting fees for and other laughable stupidity.

What if we're keeping him to loan him out and showing the ruthless business sense we've been wanting to see?

He actually looked alright at the start of the season, so it's not a massive issue that we have kept him. We created absolutely nothing as well so I don't think the we can blame any of the strikers solely for the lack of goals given how we've been set up.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:26 - May 10 with 1030 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:25 - May 10 by chrismakin

Youd think we would want to bring in better strikers... we now need to try and sell Hawkins. Jackson. Drinan. Lankester.
With all the out of contract options out there who is gonna look at the likes of hawkins and Drinan and say take my money.

Wait. And. See.

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:29 - May 10 with 1004 viewsWicklowBlue

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:25 - May 10 by chrismakin

Wouldn't be surprised to see Hawkins and Jackson depart in coming weeks. We haven't heard about Lankester yet have we? (Maybe I missed that) Anyway Lankester is more a wide player no?
Oh dear god Drinan on 19:31 - May 10 with 989 viewsStokieBlue

For that alone

No. Lol

You overreact to everything.

I thought you'd calmed down and you've had some good debates recently but today you've reverted to the mean.

It's a shame.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:32 - May 10 with 980 viewschrismakin

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:31 - May 10 by StokieBlue

You overreact to everything.

I thought you'd calmed down and you've had some good debates recently but today you've reverted to the mean.

It's a shame.

SB

Today's a bad day this has just added to it SB. That's all.

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:34 - May 10 with 955 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:29 - May 10 by WicklowBlue

Wouldn't be surprised to see Hawkins and Jackson depart in coming weeks. We haven't heard about Lankester yet have we? (Maybe I missed that) Anyway Lankester is more a wide player no?

Lankester has been kidnapped by aliens so who knows when we’ll see him again

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:34 - May 10 with 946 viewspointofblue

Blimey, I’ve spent many threads discussing Cook with yourself with me explaining why I wasn’t over-enamoured with him because of what was happening ON the pitch alongside his press conferences over a period of time with you, understandably, defending him. He keeps one player you wanted released and... boom.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:35 - May 10 with 938 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear god Drinan on 19:32 - May 10 by chrismakin

Today's a bad day this has just added to it SB. That's all.

A player you don't like having his contract renewed shouldn't impact your day to any great extent. If it has, there are professionals who can assist. I mean that genuinely.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024