Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems 19:39 - May 19 with 2064 viewsSteve_M

2-0 down to Lincoln now.

These two teams have been in 13 play-offs between them with zero promotions to show for it. Makes our one success in eight look positive.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 19:41 - May 19 with 2009 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sunderland's defence and goalie doing a self-destruction.
Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 19:42 - May 19 with 2001 viewsEastTownBlue

Thanks to Swindon, Sunderland are the only team to get promoted after losing in the play offs.
Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 20:08 - May 19 with 1822 viewsJuggsy

Good. I live up here and fancy watching us stuff them next season!
[Post edited 19 May 2021 21:14]
Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 20:11 - May 19 with 1801 viewsIllinoisblue

Their fans on twitter are taking defeat as well as you’d expect.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 20:13 - May 19 with 1766 viewsdominiciawful

Never really liked Sunderland.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 20:23 - May 19 with 1705 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 20:13 - May 19 by dominiciawful

Nor Lee Johnson.

There was a spell when Phillips and then Bramble and Bent played for them that I quite liked them. Aside from that, they are one of those teams I have never really liked.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 21:44 - May 19 with 1455 viewsChurchman

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 20:13 - May 19 by dominiciawful

A good friend of mine is a mackem and I’ve been to a few of their games. They are ‘proper’ supporters. I’ve no problem with them.

They didn’t look great tonight and that comedy second goal might mean another stay in this awful league. Oh well.
Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 22:35 - May 19 with 1286 viewsPlums

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 21:44 - May 19 by Churchman

A good friend of mine is a mackem and I’ve been to a few of their games. They are ‘proper’ supporters. I’ve no problem with them.

They didn’t look great tonight and that comedy second goal might mean another stay in this awful league. Oh well.

I had my best ever away day up there one evening. Great set of fans who welcomed us with open arms and lashings of Vaux

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 22:39 - May 19 with 1260 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 22:35 - May 19 by Plums

I had my best ever away day up there one evening. Great set of fans who welcomed us with open arms and lashings of Vaux

All clubs have good fans and bad ones. Some clubs have different balances of them. I enjoyed a similar experience to yours. However, as a teenager on a train, having my Town scarf nicked by one who claimed to be a Sunderland fan who was a grown man simply bullying me put me off them somewhat.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 22:41 - May 19 with 1250 viewsReuser_is_God

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 21:44 - May 19 by Churchman

Proper supporters who leave if they’re losing at half time?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 23:31 - May 19 with 1118 viewsChurchman

Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 22:41 - May 19 by Reuser_is_God

Proper supporters who leave if they’re losing at half time?

Every club has a selection of idiots with varying degrees of numbskullishness. But compared to say London club supporters, the north east people are as proper as any. Followers of the Sheffield clubs are pretty good too.
Sunderland are going to Sunderland it up again it seems on 07:38 - May 20 with 843 viewsdirtyboy

I don’t mind Sunderland at all, feel their pain like I do ours.

Got to be pleased for Lincoln though, fair play to them, but there’s another game and nothing is settled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024