Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy 12:12 - Jun 5 with 1174 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/04/spurs-close-to-hiring-paratici-

Farke would be perfect for this gig. I'd cry, but he'd be perfect.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:16 - Jun 5 with 1122 viewsSteve_M

I suppose so, Spurs haven’t won anything for years either.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:18 - Jun 5 with 1109 viewspointofblue

Going from one club which won’t invest to make the next step to another which does exactly the same thing... at least he’ll be used to it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:18 - Jun 5 with 1106 viewsgiant_stow

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:16 - Jun 5 by Steve_M

I suppose so, Spurs haven’t won anything for years either.

You're nothing less than a brute, Steven

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:19 - Jun 5 with 1102 viewsgiant_stow

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:18 - Jun 5 by pointofblue

Going from one club which won’t invest to make the next step to another which does exactly the same thing... at least he’ll be used to it.

Bludy meanies

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:26 - Jun 5 with 1067 viewspointofblue

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:19 - Jun 5 by giant_stow

Bludy meanies

Maybe a touch of bitterness. If Norwich get it right the yo-yoing may eventually stabilise them in the top tier.

I can’t get how awful you looked in our derby match when Hurst was in charge though. Certainly at that point there was not a whole division between us so what happened after that game...

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:33 - Jun 5 with 1038 viewsgiant_stow

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:26 - Jun 5 by pointofblue

Maybe a touch of bitterness. If Norwich get it right the yo-yoing may eventually stabilise them in the top tier.

I can’t get how awful you looked in our derby match when Hurst was in charge though. Certainly at that point there was not a whole division between us so what happened after that game...

Yes, that game certainly seems to been a turning point for both clubs. I remember at the time, it seemed like a relegation battle in vibe (and that's not a sly dig)

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:36 - Jun 5 with 1015 viewsNthQldITFC

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:33 - Jun 5 by giant_stow

Yes, that game certainly seems to been a turning point for both clubs. I remember at the time, it seemed like a relegation battle in vibe (and that's not a sly dig)

It was the most kind of sliding doors moment I've ever seen in football, if you take the two teams as basically similarly inept, and look what has happened since then. I'm still seething!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:37 - Jun 5 with 1005 viewsgiant_stow

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:36 - Jun 5 by NthQldITFC

It was the most kind of sliding doors moment I've ever seen in football, if you take the two teams as basically similarly inept, and look what has happened since then. I'm still seething!

Yeah, very much so. Still its all cyclical - maybe you guys are starting your up turn.

Login to get fewer ads

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:39 - Jun 5 with 999 viewspointofblue

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 12:36 - Jun 5 by NthQldITFC

What would have happened if we’d held on to our lead? Would Farke have been sacked? Would Hurst have relaxed with a degree of confidence surging through the club which means we would, at least, have made more of a fight of it?

As you say, if there was any sliding doors game in recent history it was that one.

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 13:46 - Jun 5 with 904 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I assume that’s a joke?

It’s incredible how delusional people become with their own managers/players.
Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 13:54 - Jun 5 with 884 viewsLord_Lucan

He was one game away from the sack.

He has done ok but mainly because Norwich City FC is actually a good business model.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Glad they're not bright enough to think about our guy on 15:51 - Jun 5 with 722 viewsfactual_blue

All he's ever done in the Premier League is get relegated.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024