Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France 13:02 - Jun 22 with 651 viewsLeoMuff

Any chance it will go from amber to green on Monday , or are my hopes to be dashed ?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 13:03]

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

France on 13:06 - Jun 22 with 625 viewsBlueBadger

Probably minimal, unless a government minister is planning a trip there.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jun/04/nhs-covid-app-alerted-michael-g

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

France on 14:46 - Jun 22 with 530 viewsearlsgreenblue

Well, currently the wearing of masks had just been dropped, I’m 15 mins from St Trpoez & not any restrictions here at all.
France on 14:49 - Jun 22 with 520 viewsearlsgreenblue

Meant to say, I did have to show a covid negative on arrival yesterday albeit a antigen test done in my local hospital, not sure if it’s the same from the U.K. I came via Lisbon, from Madeira.
France on 14:52 - Jun 22 with 510 viewsElderGrizzly

More chance of Boris Johnson admitting he is a liar...
France on 14:55 - Jun 22 with 506 viewsStokieBlue

It's not just about us putting things on the green list, they have to allow us in as well and I believe France have made it much more difficult for UK people to go there due to the delta variant.

People seem to forget that it's also up to the other country if they want us to go there, it's not just about our lists.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

France on 15:40 - Jun 22 with 448 viewsbluelagos

France on 14:55 - Jun 22 by StokieBlue

It's not just about us putting things on the green list, they have to allow us in as well and I believe France have made it much more difficult for UK people to go there due to the delta variant.

People seem to forget that it's also up to the other country if they want us to go there, it's not just about our lists.

SB

Had this very discussion today. Sunday Times printed a list of European countries with the current rates of CV per 100k people. And guess who was top?

The idea that other countries are going to be quickly opening up to us (even if we open up to them) is more than a little wishful thinking as it stands.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

France on 15:45 - Jun 22 with 434 viewshype313

France on 14:55 - Jun 22 by StokieBlue

SB

Quite, Australia and NZ have been on the green list since it's inception, but try going there...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024