Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran 10:36 - Jun 22 with 1086 viewschrismakin

Tik Tok event is on 25th I believe

Came across his new single leak which he has released also on Tik Tok. Interesting direciton change for his new single and already lots of people on social media getting excited by it and what that means for his album, is it a more fast paced, dance track type rather than ballad etc.

Which ever way it goes, it's beginning to get a lot of attention and he 25th from Portman Road will reach incredible levels of exposure.

Appreciate his music is not to alot of people's tastes on this site, but thought worth a metion as he is Town's sponsor and it is great for us.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ed Sheeran on 10:39 - Jun 22 with 1052 viewswitchdoctor

reckon Alderman rd rec will be rammed that day.
Ed Sheeran on 10:55 - Jun 22 with 982 viewsSwansea_Blue

He seems very good at changing his sound. As his various singles were coming through, I often didn't realise they were from him. Good luck to him - seems a really talented guy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ed Sheeran on 10:58 - Jun 22 with 963 viewsOsborneOneNil

Ed Sheeran on 10:55 - Jun 22 by Swansea_Blue

He seems very good at changing his sound. As his various singles were coming through, I often didn't realise they were from him. Good luck to him - seems a really talented guy.

And he’s Town 💙
Ed Sheeran on 11:00 - Jun 22 with 957 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ed Sheeran on 10:58 - Jun 22 by OsborneOneNil

And he’s Town 💙

Yep, he's definitely gone up in my estimation after that. Probably not enough to buy an album though!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ed Sheeran on 13:16 - Jun 22 with 784 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ed Sheeran on 17:16 - Jun 22 with 602 viewshoppy

Ed Sheeran on 13:16 - Jun 22 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I was in Lakeside shopping centre earlier today, as needed a repair done at the Apple Store, and as walking through the centre, on one of the large format digital advertising screens, I suddenly spotted Ed in his Town shirt, promoting the TikTok gig or whatever it is. I had a small sense of pride in the exposure for ITFC and it put a smile on my face... especially as it was right near the West Ham store.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ed Sheeran on 18:37 - Jun 22 with 519 viewsITFC_Jenx

If Town are savvy they would tie in some exciting new signings to coincide with Ed's TikTok gig.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024