Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) 13:39 - Jun 28 with 705 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:41 - Jun 28 with 693 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I love him. Going to go down as the greatest ever.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:46 - Jun 28 with 676 viewsSmithy

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:41 - Jun 28 by The_Last_Baron

he's as likeable as Lewis Hamilton, his own biggest fan., thinks he's above any law and just an odious individual.

Can't deny he's bloody good though, which makes it even more infuriating.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 642 viewsStokieBlue

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:41 - Jun 28 by The_Last_Baron

He's a tool who's covid-denying antics last year resulted in a number of people being infected.

And he's just been broken by a 19 year old Brit.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 28 with 625 viewsSmithy

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:53 - Jun 28 by StokieBlue

He's a tool who's covid-denying antics last year resulted in a number of people being infected.

And he's just been broken by a 19 year old Brit.

SB

this Draper lad has all the tools to reach the top, sure Djokovic will wear him down eventually by bouncing the ball a hundred times before serving

37 years and counting!

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:56 - Jun 28 with 614 viewsEwan_Oozami

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 28 by Smithy

this Draper lad has all the tools to reach the top, sure Djokovic will wear him down eventually by bouncing the ball a hundred times before serving

"all the tools" - nice one! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:56 - Jun 28 with 612 viewsStokieBlue

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:55 - Jun 28 by Smithy

He will almost certainly lose this in 3 sets but it's nice to know there is some talent coming through. We don't want another time with nobody post-Murray.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:57 - Jun 28 with 595 viewsSmithy

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:56 - Jun 28 by Ewan_Oozami

"all the tools" - nice one! :-)

ah I just see what I did there!!!

37 years and counting!

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 13:59 - Jun 28 with 580 viewsNORFOLK_BLUE

Glad im not the only one then!
Login to get fewer ads

Great to have Wimbledon back but good god I hate Novak Djokovic (n/t) on 14:19 - Jun 28 with 519 viewsGeoffSentence

Well, well, well, Draper has taken the first set.

Whatever happens now this will go down as a good day for him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024