Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thomas, Geraint out of TDF - ignore! He's back on. 13:10 - Jun 28 with 572 viewsartsbossbeard

Ouchy!
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 13:11]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Thomas, Geraint out of TDF - ignore! He's back on. on 13:21 - Jun 28 with 513 viewsSwansea_Blue

I assume he's had another crash then. The bloke spends more time on his arse than his bike.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thomas, Geraint out of TDF - ignore! He's back on. on 13:38 - Jun 28 with 458 viewsstonojnr

Thomas, Geraint out of TDF - ignore! He's back on. on 13:21 - Jun 28 by Swansea_Blue

I assume he's had another crash then. The bloke spends more time on his arse than his bike.

yeah, hit a sleeping policeman and took out a few riders with him, literally, Robert Gesink has had to abandon as a result of the crash, Tony Martin went down too.

the commentary believe it was only a dislocated shoulder, which actually is what I initally thought because as G was being treated on the ground by the medical team the doctor gave his shoulder/arm a good old shove/pull, like the does it hurt if I do this kind of medical analysis, followed by some distinctly post watershed language from G, which theres no way youd do if it was a suspected collar bone break.

plus he's now up riding & holding the bars, and using his arm fairly normally even if he looks quite uncomfortably still in pain.
Thomas, Geraint out of TDF - ignore! He's back on. on 13:58 - Jun 28 with 415 viewsEwan_Oozami

Thomas, Geraint out of TDF - ignore! He's back on. on 13:21 - Jun 28 by Swansea_Blue

G would crash if someone threw a bidon in front of his Zwift workout..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Thomas, Geraint out of TDF - ignore! He's back on. on 14:00 - Jun 28 with 409 viewsronnyd

Would be nice to see some echelon racing now. That'd see how hurt he is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024